Riddhima may i get some breakfast for u...

Riddhima noded negative first i need to feed my oreo then only i eat something

She said

Sweetheart a call from behind riddhima turned without turning she know who is the owner of this call..no one dares to call her sweetheart except vansh....

He gave her a warm smile then his smile changes into frown....because the little creature in riddhima's hand.....

This little devil still with my sweetheart how dare he...is she planning to keep him with her...no i can't allow this...
Vansh thought

Sweetheart give it to disuza she will take care of it vansh said..

But he don't know what is going to happen with him by this single statement...

Riddhima signaled mrs.dizusa she looked at vansh and he noded he thinks he can spent some time with his Sweetheart...

The second mrs.diauza vanish from there..

Vansh how can u be this heartless this little one starve for 2 days now u r asking me to throw it out...for ur selfish reasons u used it then u are going to throw it out.....how can u say this by looking into my oreo's face....

Riddhima shouted at vansh

Poor guy he listened everything without arguing....

I need oreo with me did u understand...

Riddhima said no ordered...

Vansh is happy because for the firat time she asked something for her from him...

If u like this then....he can stay with u.don't take much stress today will be our mehandi...haa come have ur breakfast and( glaring)ur puppy...is going to have some milk ok...sweetheart..
Vansh said

She smiles.......she suddenly  changed her expression vansh noticed all her antics and smiles.....

Then they had breakfast no one shows any tantrums....

Soon makeup artists were arrived for making riddhima ready

His family is not at all happy with all of this...they just showing fake smile.....and behaving like they are waiting for this ceremony......

Riddhima came as usual beautiful.....vansh didn't take his eyes for a single second from her......everyone noticed it...they all know vansh's behaviour and nature....so no one dare to utter a word ishani invited some of her frnds for show off and taunting riddhima.....

They all are jelous of riddhimma..
She look simple yet beautyful well match for vansh...but they miss the chance for become mrs vrs...

Ishani and his friends came near riddhima while riddhima applying mehandi by  best the designers....

Ishani and friends decided to taunt riddhima

Friend1:ishani is ur bhai  going to start kinder garden..

Ishani:no,why did u ask priya

Priya:then y he bring this chotti...here look  at her is she going to participate fancy dress competition...

Riddhima already irritated by vansh's behaviour and this forcefull wedding
Now priya taunting her..she pressed wrong nerve..

Riddhima looked at her with fire in her eyes..

Actually first i feel bad for vansh....is he blind these ton of beauty products are ready to marry him then y he choose this kinder garden kid....but now i get it ur just good for nothing ass that y he avoid all of u and choose me.....

She replied with the same sarcasm in voice

Every one shocked including family members they thought riddhima will cry or some thing...ishani's frnds get humiliated...they all went away..

All this is witnessed by vansh he smirked....at the family members and again feel proud he choose the right life partner.....he smiled at riddhima

She ignores just stare at him..

Soon mehandi ceremony get over vansh's name get printed on her hand....

She came back to room and play with oreo for some time and go back to sleep by hugging him..

She don't know what is destiny made for her

At midnight her room's door get open yahh ofcource the great vansh rai singhania is here to see his Sweetheart...

Here,am walking around her like a love lost puppy and here she is hugging another puppy.....is she mad or what.her fiancee is.so hot and handsome by without spending time with him she is hugging this little devil..

I dream about her day and night she is in my arm now in her arm that little devil.

Wow just wow The great under world don mafia king business tycoon vansh rai singhania getting jelous of this little creature who have 4 legs and 1 tail....in his place i should be there.....

U little devil now u become my pyar ka dushman...

By the  way she loon beautiful while sleeping small pout in her lips her chubby cheeks my  cute little panda......

He thinks alk this while gazing her with full of love affection care...

Then he gave a small peck on her forehead ...and cheeks.... He smiles he felt peace and he walked out of the room...without disturbing her beauty sleep....he know if she get to know he came here  she will eat him raw....... His angry sweetheart...he smiled like an idiot by thinking this...

************************************

Thanku

Stay home stay safe❤️❤️