Part 11 - Annie?

(Y/n) POV

"-our target is a member of the Military Police"
Erwin said while I entered the room

"one of the new recruits?"

"nice to see you too (Y/n), yes. We have reason to believe the female titan is someone with the MP's"

"armin approached the theory that the person also killed the two titans, she may be in the 104th"

"the name of of the girl we believe to be the person of interest is..."

"hey, wait..."

"Annie Leonhart"

Everyone gasped, including me.
Annie? I trained that girl she can't possibly be-

"Annie's the female titan? W-why do you think that Armin?"

"Eren-"

"it's alright captain (Y/n), let the boy talk."

"from the start, the female titan knew exactly what you looked like. And she reacted to your nickname,' suicidal bastard'. Which only the 104th trainees would know. And the biggest reason, is that I believe that Annie killed the test subjects, Sawney and Bean."

"how can you tell?"

"Only someone very skilled could have done it. And they'd have used their own OMD gear, which they're accustomed to."

"Yeah, wasn't that why they inspected our gear? But they didn't find anything on Annie"

"Annie brought Marco's gear to the inspection, that's how she managed to avoid getting caught"

"huh? What are you talking about? What does Marco have to do with this?"

"I don't know"

"but what does that-"

"oi kid, we get it. Do you have any other evidence?"

"No, I don't."

"I think Annie's face resembles the Female titan's"

"huh? What are you talking about?! That isn't evidence-"

"so, you have no proof, but you'll do it anyway."

"you have no proof? What?" then why do it? What if it isn't her?"

" then we'll know she's innocent. That's all."

" then I'll feel bad for Annie. However, if we don't do something. You'll end up being sacrificed to the people in the capital!"

"You're crazy to think Annie's a titan."

"eren, now that you know we suspect her, isn't it ringing any bells? You fought the female titan. Didn't anything remind you of Annie's distinctive combat style. You do know, don't you? You know, Annie's the female titan."

It made sense, her combat style, her appearance, if what their telling me is the truth. Then I trust that Annie Leonhart is the female titan.

"What do you think (Y/n), you can't possibly believe this. Yes everything adds up but what if it's just some strange coincidence."

"i-I don't think so eren. Armin has a point, besides I haven't seen the female titan yet. You can't rely on me.
But I say trust Armin, I have a feeling-"

"A feeling? A feeling could lees into Annie getting hurt"

"Eren yeager, that is no way of speaking to a captain."

"it's ok Erwin. Eren, trust me. If anything goes wrong I have your back, just trust me."

486 words!