Part 9 - That Night

I had to do a lot of counting and I'm still not sure if I got the dates right, please excuse my math skills

"Dad always had this friend of his, he's known her since he was young.
She was a soldier and fought for peace, but not everything went her way.
She was the daughter of the royal family, which made her a princess.
But not only that, she was the wielder of the female and founding titans. "

"she sounds cool"

"she was, she always brought us candy when we were younger

When you where 10 years old, dad took you out to the forest and he never came back.
I got worried and his friend, Ann, decided to help me find you.
When we got there I found you passed out on the floor, with these marks under your eyes.
When I turned around to ask her where my dad was she was crying.
I asked her what was wrong and she just told me this. "

" I'm so sorry, remember to stay strong. Become stronger, protect eren and your mother... Live a long happy life"

"that was the last thing I remember before feeling a sharp pain in my arm and falling to the ground, when I woke up. Both me and you where at home in our beds. Mum told us it was a dream, and I believed her"

"I'm so sorry you had to see that, but what does that mean?"

"Eren, it means that you have the Attack titan and the founding titan.
The two most powerful titans"

"how is that possible, I don't know myself. Dad said the answer is in the basement, in shiganshina"

300 words

What do you think about the story?
Don't forget to comment