1 - A King is not born, is made

If I had to describe my life, I'd say it was far from normal. My name is Blackagar Boltagon, but you can call me Izuku Midoriya. I'm the son of Agon and Rynda Boltagon, disguised as Hisashi and Inko Midoriya, and I'm Inhuman. How do I know? Because of the way I was born, and all that came after. My birth was kinda strange: normally when a kid is born, he is normal, then, at the age of 4 he is made getting in direct contact with the Terrigen crystal, so that it could be checked if he is Human or Inhuman. In case he was Inhuman, he would get extraordinary abilities, superpowers, while if he is Human, he would remain completely normal. For me the procedure was different...strangely the Terrigen crystal came in contact with me while I was still in my mother's uterum, while she was working on it with my dad.

When they discovered this, my father decided to do something: once I was born, he would experiment on me to give me powers beyond anyone's imagination...but I didn't see it like that: for me those powers were nothing more than a curse.

As soon as I was born, like every newborn kid, I cried. My cry wasn't any normal, because it destroyed the entire city. The news were on every journal: "The kid that destroyed the city"; like I was some kind of monster. Because of those articles my life was everything but easy: I couldn't talk to explain or defend myself, I couldn't communicate, it was too dangerous, all of these were perfect cards in the hands of bullies. I never had a friend, except for my brother, Maximus. We were twins and we were inseparable. I also have two cousins, Gorgon and Karnak, but they lived in America with my dad, who got there with them after he ran tests on me, while my mother, Maximus and I lived in Japan.

Life was hard for the both of us: Maximus had the power to control other's minds and I was 'the kid who destroyed the city', for this we were deemed as villains from the majority of the people of Japan. Not just that, but because of the fact we were pratically a royal family, we had to use fake identities to hide from those who wanted to kill us, that's why we named ourselves as 'Midoriya'. Still my brother dreamed to become a hero and attend U.A. hero school, while I had the responsability to get on the throne and become the next King of Attilan, the Inhuman's city, but dad decided that I would've had to attend that school too, 'A King is not born, is made' he said. I never understood why he didn't keep me with him and simply trained me to be a king. Life would've been a lot easier for me...but I was happy to be together with Maximus, at least neither of us was alone, mom also stayed at our side and always supported us no matter what. My voyage towards the throne of Attilan started when I was 15, at school, from then things started to change for me and my brother...

Teacher: "Alright guys, I brought you these documents for you to compile, they're meant to verify what you all chose to do in life. But who am I kidding...*throwing the documents up* of course all of you wanna be heroes, don't you?"

Everyone started to happily use their quirks in response, all except Maximus, Katsuki Bakugou, Katsumi Bakugou and, of course, me.

Katsuki: "Oi, teacher! Don't put me on the same level of these folks. The majority of them will end up being a useless sidekick of a low-class Nobody. I'm very different from them!"

Classmate1: "Hey, shitty Bakugou, don't get too full of yourself!"

Classmate2: "Yeah, what makes you better than us?!"

I stayed there, ignoring the whole thing, and noticed that Katsumi was looking at me, when she realized I looked at her she quickly turned away.

Katsuki: "Shut up you idiots! Me and my sister are nothing like you...or those two villains! We will get in U.A. and surpass even All Might!"

Teacher: "Well, Bakugou, you and your sister will have company at U.A...."

(Don't do it, old man...don't you dare...!)