13 : signs that says he likes you

Start from the beginning

"Stalker."
I whispered. He just eyed at me before looking up front again.

What? He got mad? That was a joke!

"Yah, are you mad? Hahaha i'm kidding!"
I awkwardly laughed at him while waiting for the elevator to open.

"I am not mad."
He said and looked away.

"Then what?"
I walked towards his front and pursed my lips to hide a smile.

He g lanced at me, totally irritated.

Suddenly, i immediately stepped back as he slammed his free hand on the elevator door making me flinch slightly. He leaned closer, tilting his head down abit because he's too tall.

He gazed at my eyes, his eyes asking something.

"Why are you keeping me a secret?"

What?

I was taken aback, speechless with what did he just asked. What should i say?

"It's not like it's important to me. It's just that..."
He paused for a moment and looked up.

"Nevermind."
The elevator door rang, telling us that we arrived on the floor of my unit that Shiyeon pressed earlier. The door opened, Jay flicked my forehead before pushing me out, giving me the plastic bags he is holding.

"You... don't want to drink?"
I akwardly asked, raising the plastic bags. He didn't answered, looking away and avoiding eye contact.

"Call your friends back."
He commanded making me nod my head.

"See you."
I just bid my farewell and shut my mouth close.

He glanced at me one last time before the elevator door closes, i didn't said anything anymore because it doesn't seems like he's up for a conversation. I just waited for the door to finally close before turning my back.

I opened the door of my unit, putting the alcohols on the table before calling Soomin again.

____________

"Wait- so he knew?!!"
Soomin's eyes went wide, taking the shot of soju in a single gulp.

"Yeah... Unfortunately."
I answered, taking another shot and looking at Minjee and Shiyeon.

"Why are you three even here?! You didn't even called me!"
Minjee apologetically smiled, putting another piece of tteokbokki on her mouth

Shiyeon is already drunk and is now singing olivia rodrigo's songs as if she can relate after 4 shots of soju. She isn't really a heavy drinker tho she party alot, i guess she's just not used with drinking soju anymore.

"We want to surprise you."
Minjee answered and gave me a peace sign. I looked at Soomin, waiting for an explanation.

"We saw you two on the entrance, going to the parking so we thought the both of you are leaving already and proceeded to the elevator. We didn't know you two are sneaking in already."
Soomin pouted. I flicked her forehead before talking.

"He's mad now. I can't understand his mood swings."

"What? He's mad? Because..?"

"Because I'm keeping hin a secret! "
Soomin gasped, Minjee looked at me with judging eyes while Shiyeon suddenly stopped singing and stared at the void.