Chapter - 26{Seven Souls}

Start from the beginning

This feature in my human form is added by Ciel-San because according to her it is very strange if an 8 or 9-year-old girl behaves like a full grown-up adult and I agree with her, I'm using my adult form because my brother gives me a task to find 4 worthy human souls, I know why exactly he asks me to find worthy souls because brother want to make this soul representative of their fractions or you can say something like 'Ancestors'.

So let's go, I sprout my dragon's wings and started to fly at a speed of light and I ask Ciel-San to find the so-called worthy souls, there are two reasons why I gave a hard job to Ciel-San first she can find the souls of 'Primordial Demons' I don't know how but she says it is an easy task for her, so I don't ask her more questions.

She is a reliable existence.

With the speed of sound, I started to fly towards the Human Kingdom, I'm saying the Human Kingdom because the country does not have a name... Yet.

Ciel-San is the only friend I have or at least in the past 500 billion years, I don't make any friends, because I didn't want anyone to suffer the same fate as Hana, I have to say Ciel-San is an extreme and supreme existence or at least in my eyes she is. She helped me with many things, like teaching me cooking, how to control «Turn Null», «Stardust Energy», and «Divine Power», controlling other things with only will something similar to psychic powers, etc. She is also becoming a very good friend after she learned all the things about emotions.

<<Just like I said earlier, I'm here for a master shake, the master doesn't have any need to flatter me.>>

Ciel-San you are reading my mind again, well it doesn't matter and besides, I'm not flattering you I'm just stating the facts. Well, that doesn't matter, let's find the souls.

<<Understood.>> She said with a smug voice.

'Hmm, Ciel-San why do I feel like you are smug about something.'

<<This is just your imagination.>>

'So Ciel-San what do you think about visiting another world.'

<<Master can visit if she wants to.>>

'Really!!, let's go to my old world, I want to read some manga and I also have to save myself from being killed, but let's find the souls first.'

Well, we have both been visiting other worlds for some time now, because of my sheer boredom, and Ciel-San because she wants to learn new things.

<<Notice. I found out the soul of 'black primordial'

Do you want to teleport there?
YES/No>>

'Yes!!'

I thought and with that, I got teleported to the back of a city, where I saw a young man around the same age as I is dying, someone has stabbed a knife in his guts, but I don't help him because I also need to kill him to collect his soul.

After several minutes later he finally died, well he died a painful death, to say the least, because he survive 7 minutes after he got stabbed, and his will to survive was so strong. Well then let's collect the soul and leave this place.

After searching for several hours I was able to collect all seven souls. I have to say it is very hard to find these souls and if it wasn't for Ciel-San I'm sure I can't even able to find one of these souls. I'm pretty sure brother is going to transform all these souls into Demons.

There is nothing common about the seven souls that I collect the only common thing that I can able to find in these souls is they all are humans and they have a rather miserable life and they died in the hands of their loved ones. I can even feel the hatred that they have against humanity.

Well, that makes sense if they are going to transform into demons they need to spread fear into the human hearts to increase their power or it is safe to say to survive. Because lower-class demons need to eat humans fear or other creatures fear to survive.

Now finally, I can go back to my brother, he surely will be proud of my work.

"Hey!!, Brother!!, I got all the worthy souls"

I shouted in my child-like form in a high-pitched loud voice enough to wake up my lazy brother, but something didn't feel right because my brother is lazy but he never ignore me, and this time he didn't give me any reply he just sleeping in his bed in human form.

"Hey brother, I said I'm back!!!"

I again shouted, but he didn't give me a reply... Again, after seeing this I got worried and asked Ciel-San.

'Hey!! Ciel-San what happened to brother!! Is he, Ok!! Why doesn't he give any reply to me?'