Uchihacest:Love on the kitchen floor: part of "Brotherly love from A to Z"

Start from the beginning

 Please, Itachi. Don’t.! Yamete! Onegai!

 But Itachi couldn’t stop. It was too late to stop. He felt his brother tear and scream of pain. He felt the blood running out of his body with every thrash. But he couldn’t stop. He would give everything in life to take back this moment…or for it to never end.

 Onegai…Itachi!.NO!..

 Sasuke was crying bitterly as a child. Soon the movements stopped. Itachis’ body shook convulsively and Sasuke felt hot sticky liquid pumping into him. He vaguely wondered if it was his own blood, running down his thighs, down the legs, on the floor.  Itachi fell beside him, hardly breathing, heart beating in the throat. Was Itachi alive?  He couldn’t look.

 We have to clean the floor. Pieces of clay (glass?). Scattered. Stinging the knees. Have to buy new kettle. I broke one today. It’s a strange name, Itachi.

 "Itachi, you have a strange name", said Sasukes’ voice from somewhere below.

"I know", answered Itachis’.

The silence was loud. Ringing.

"Itachi?", asked Sasukes voice again.

Why doesn’t it shut up, thought Sasuke to himself irritated.

"Yes?"

Suddenly Sasukes eyes started crying. "Do you love me?"

Silence. Again this ringing silence. Why isn’t he answering? Maybe he didn’t hear?

"Do you...?"- "Yes"

Thanks God. Sasuke looks Itachi in the eyes. Itachi is sad.

"Are you crying, aniki?"

No answer again. But Sasuke sees, Itachi is crying. He is sad, his aniki.

"Why?" this annoying voice again.

Because he’s just raped you, you fucking idiot. Because he loves you more than anything in this world, more than the life itself. Because his life is a pure nightmare and now he can’t even look you in the eyes.

 "Why?" oh, I could kill it, rip its’ throat to shreds, so that it never makes a single sound again. So that it never asks its stupid why’s!

Itachi does not reply. Sasuke sees him crouching on the floor- Itachi never crouches on the floor! He covered his face with hands. He is crying. His aniki.

Itachi gets up. Sasuke keeps lying on the floor wondering if he was dead or alive. He had lost a lot of blood and breathing is getting painful. He’s slowly losing the grip of reality. When he opens the eyes again, the kunai is gone, Itachi has attended the wound and there is a taste of herbs and strong drugs in his mouth. The pain is gone. Together with everything else. Sasuke watches the ceiling spinning in a spiral trajectory as he passes out. Itachi carries him on the hands to the bathroom, wipes his body carefully with warm cloth. He is crying silent tears. He brings unconscious brother to his room, lays him on the bed. Sasuke is shivering. Cold- sweating.

Sasuke feels like he’s falling. He looks around- there are endless rainbows of shapes and forms passing next to him. He tries to grasp any of them, but the slip through his fingers like bodiless clouds. He just keeps falling. Suddenly he hears the voice of his brother calling out to him.

"Sa-su-ke!"

It’s so strange, Itachi’s voice. Almost as if he is crying. Wait. He is crying. Why would Itachi cry?