What did I do..?

I decided to give her space. I told Gwen what happened and just slept in our cabin the next morning I tried to talk to her but she would just avoid me like I had the plague.

"Y/n?" I would ask.

She would turn and walk the other way..

She was working with the kids in theter camp.

"Y/n can I talk to you.?" I would ask.

She would jump and run off to help another kid.

"Y/n seriously-"

"Uh hear that? Max is calling me so I gotta- BYE!" She ran off.

Sometimes I would catch her glaring at me if I would try to smile at her.

At lunch when Y/n was talking to max and walked over to Gwen. "Gosh darn dang it gwen! Y/n won't stop ignoring me! I don't know what to do! I've tried talking to her but it failed!" I complained.

"Wait till the last activity and after the kids go to bed." She suggested.

"What?" I asked.

"That way she doesn't have an excuse to run away. If she does. Grab her hand look her In The eye give her your signature david assuring smile but worried smile and tell her to "follow me, please."

If she says yes when your walking down hold her hand and go to where ever your going that's walking distance from here.  Ask her what's wrong there and try to be understanding and when the time is right just say "y/n... I'm in love with you."

"What if she refuses to come?" I ask.

"You don't give her a damn choice david. I'm all pro choice for anything with women but this time she doesnt. You gotta figure out why she's giving you the cold shoulder and warm that shoulder with love man!" She declared.

"You've been waiting for this moment huh?" I asked

"She laughed and nodded.

So I did just that. I left her alone till the campers went to bed as she walked up to our cabin I stopped her.

Your POV:

David walked up to me. He seemed agrivated.

I went too far. He's gonna fire me. I'm dead. Goodbye world.

David looked at me, "y/n,"

I just stood there searching his eyes for anger but on,y finding sadness. That's when I realized he wasn't angry at all. He was sad.

"Y/n.. can you come with me?"  He asked.

I sighed, I knew I wasn't getting out of this and nodded. He took my hand and we walked to an uncomfortable silence through a trail in the woods.

"David where are we going.?" I asked concerned.

"You'll see."