The teen has been hanging out in JJ's office most of the afternoon. Penelope is busy with some seriously intense hacking for a side case, so Noah decided to let her work. Ever since she stayed at her apartment, Noah has been enjoying JJ's company.

"He's a cop in New Orleans, but he's moving up here. He's really nice, I think you'd like him." JJ replies with a smile.

"That's it?" Noah questions the blonde, watching her smile fade.

"What?"

"He's nice?"

"He's romantic," JJ adds, "There? Is that better?" She asks with a raised eyebrow.

"How so?" Noah continues her questioning.

"I told him that I like a movie he's never seen before and he watched it by the next time I visited him. Just small things like that," JJ beams as she looks down at her file. Noah can see that the blonde is hiding her smile.

"And he understands my job. He hasn't given up on me, even though I've left him countless times for a case."

"So you think he's the one?" Noah asks with a smile.

"Well, that's a little soon," JJ giggles.

"JJ, you're having a baby with him!" Noah says, laughing.

"The one thing I do know is that he'll be a good father. And, right now, I think that's all that matters." JJ replies.

"I am really happy for you, JJ," Noah beams, "But I'm still offended that you didn't tell me sooner." She jokes and hears JJ laugh.

"I wanted it to be the right time," JJ tells the teen.

Noah finds the reply endearing. The fact that JJ views Noah in a way that she would want to tell her at a nice moment means so much to the teen. Just the simple gesture is enough for Noah to know that JJ appreciates her.

"Hey, munchkin," Penelope says as she walks into JJ's office, "I was told this is for you," She adds and hands the teen a folded up post-it.

Noah takes the small piece of paper and unfolds it. She reads a note that is scribbled messily onto the paper.

𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬.
𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳

"Thanks, JJ," Noah says as she stands and picks up her backpack.

"For what?" JJ asks with a small chuckle.

"Letting me hang out," The teen lies, wanting to thank her for so much more.

"Anytime, Noah, you know that." JJ beams and waves the teen off.

"You didn't hear this from me but that note was from—" Penelope rambles as she walks further into JJ's office, "The boy," She dramatically whispers.

"Someone's got a crush," JJ quietly sings and giggles with Penelope.

"You summoned me?" Noah asks as she walks into the briefing room, finding Liam doing his homework.

"Ah, you got my note!" Liam exclaims with a wide smile.

"I did," Noah says as she puts the note on the table, "Loser," She mocks his name-calling.

"If that would've offended you, you wouldn't be here," Liam jokes, "And you don't strike me as the sensitive type."

"I take that as a compliment," Noah replies.

"Good," Liam chimes and just smiles.

"I will write that essay you told me about yesterday if you do my math homework." Noah groans as she pulls out her geometry notebook.