28 | they let me lie to them and don't feel like they've been misled.

Start from the beginning

She cried as she raised the blade in the air, both hands tightly wrapped around the handle. Her bloodstained dress flowed beautifully behind her, eyes spiraling with malice as her beautiful features morphed into a crazed expression.

At first glance, your mother was the ideal woman. Silky black hair flowing beautifully over her shoulder while her red eyes pierced through anyone's heart. Men, women, and everything in between fell to their knees at her command.

It's too bad she's a psychotic bitch.

She thrusted the blade downwards, aiming straight for Shouto's forehead before an explosion was blown into her side. Her dress was torn up in the fray, spiraling eyes snapping to the side to see a familiar explosive boy with his hand extended outwards.

"You're a shit mother."

Red clashed with red, your mother staring Bakugou down with a maniacal expression. She began to laugh, bringing a hand up to cover her mouth as her uncontrollable laughter rang out through the forest.

The rest of your classmates could only stare at Bakugou in shock, even Aizawa standing back with wide eyes at the boy's actions.

Stupid actions.

"Bakugou! What do you not understand about do not engage!?" Aizawa scolded the explosive teen, ready to pull him back with his bandages before your mother intervened.

"You've tainted my daughter too, haven't you?" She spoke through her laughs, twirling the blade in her hand expertly. "Since you so rudely destroyed my dress, you will be the first to be executed!"

Your mother laughed hysterically as Bakugou took a hesitant step back, his expression hardening as a means to hide how truly scared he was. Even with what little information he had about your family, the sheer power you displayed on your own was enough to keep him on his toes. If you could do that, then what the hell was the rest of your family capable of? If he was being honest with himself, he didn't even know why he took action in the first place. It was as if his body had moved on its own.

"You will pay for ever tainting my daughter with your filthy ways."

Perhaps Bakugou had gotten a tad bit too cocky. Perhaps he was beginning to regret standing up to your mother in the first place.

Because not even a second after those words left her mouth, she was in front of him in an instant.

His eyes widened as the blade entered his field of vision, unable to move his body as the blade grew mere inches closer to his face. His eyes snapped shut on instinct, expecting for the blade to strike him. He grew confused when the blow never came, eyes slowly opening to see the blade stopped mere centimeters in between his eyes.

Your mother looked just as confused as he was, hands shaking as she tried her hardest to push the blade further. She realized instantly the reason behind this, eyes snapping back to see your rhinestones staring daggers into hers. Even while standing in front of death's door, you had managed to create a thin layer of Infinity around Bakugou, effectively stopping any and all attacks that would have been sent his way.

"Y/N! Why are you protecting this disgusting boy?!" She screamed, waving her blade wildly as she threw another fit. "It's time for you to come home, darling! You needn't associate yourselves with these scum any longer! Did you know that I've cried everyday since you left?! I was ready to go out and bring you home myself, but your father insisted on allowing you to stay out for a while! He convinced me that everything would be alright, and that he had everything under control! But do you know how much it pained me to hear from Tsumiki that you were associating with the likes of heroes?! You've always been very impressionable since you were a child, but I cannot allow for this to go on any longer! I've stared at the wound you gave me everyday since you left hoping that you would come home! Do you know how proud I was when you stabbed my stomach? The fact that I was pregnant at the time is even more impressive! You didn't care! You stabbed me and the baby in my womb with no regret! I had such high expectations for you, but you left! You left the island, leaving me to cry myself to sleep everyday! Do you know how much you've hurt your own mother!?"