PART 10

Today Jisoo's at work.Tomorrow Irene needs to present her work at the company.So,Jisoo wants to get her day off tomorrow instead of Sunday.

"Uhm Soojoo?"She called Soojoo who was busy doing some works on her computer.

"Hmm?"

"Uhm can I take my day off tomorrow instead of Sunday.I really need to take the day off.

"Why?"

"I need to help Irene."She reasoned.

"No."Soojoo answered.When it's favor about Irene,she wouldn't want it.

"Why?The last time you've let me."

"Because I didn't know it was for Irene too!"

"What's wrong with that?"

"I'm jealous!"There she finally said it.

"What?"

"I'm jealous,okay?!I like you,Jisoo!I like you a lot since the first time we met!"Soojoo said.

"What?Why would you like me I mean I have nothing."

"Because you're true and a good person not like the other people I always encounter!They're fake!Not like and never be like you."Jisoo scoffed,can't believe what she's hearing.

"I'm..I'm resigning,Ms.Hong."She said and stood up from her seat.

"Is it because of my confession?Jisoo please don't leave me!"

"I can't stay,okay?!I like someone else and I don't wanna hurt you!I'm sorry."

"Who?Is it Irene?"Yes.

"No."She grabbed her bag and left the building.

"Yah Kim Jisoo!"She just went home and waited for Irene to come.

"Hey your early."Irene said as she saw Jisoo at the couch.

"I resigned."She said and sighed."But don't worry I'll find a job as soon as possible to replace."

"No it's definitely okay I still have my savings,Hi.But why did you left?"Irene asked as she sat beside Jisoo.

"Because..because she likes me."Jisoo said.Irene's forehead creased.She thought Jisoo like that girl.

"And what's wrong?You seems to like her too."

"No I don't like her.I really really don't.Shes a friend to me!Much like bestfriend!Or maybe it's just my thought."She said.

"Then why don't you try to like her back?I mean you'd be make a good couple."Irene said but Jisoo shook her head.

"I like someone else."She said and looked at Irene but Irene avoided the contact.

"Okay.I'm just gonna go to my room to check on my project for tomorrow bye."She said as she walked fast to her room.She felt an ache in her heart,little did she know that it was her Jisoo was talking about.

-

The next day Irene prepared herself.Its Friday and she doesn't have any classes for the day so the meeting is set today.She was all nervous,this is her only chance and she needs to prove to everyone that she's worth it.

"Don't be nervous.You'll do great."Jisoo assured her.

"Can't help."Jisoo had a bright idea to make the situation light.

"Go Irene!Go Irene!"Jisoo chanted and danced dorkily that made Irene laughed.She even wiggled her hands like a wave.

"Thank you for the support."

"Welcome,Ms.Bae."Jisoo offered her hand."Let's go!"

"Let's go then."The two of them walked outside,to a taxi.Jisoo was holding Irene's hand,she wanted to make sure that Irene won't be pressured.She keeps complementing her,saying that the work is great and everyone would like it.Unexpectedly,it helped Irene to ease the nervousness.They reached the building and they went off the taxi.They entered the building.

"Go Irene!Fighting!"Jisoo cheered.Irene smiled and Jisoo did too,soothing Irene.One soothing smile.It gives her comfort.She entered the conference room.

"This is it,Irene!You can do this!"