PART 4

"How will I be able to get my allowance now?"Irene asked herself.She have a lot to take care of.Her bills.Now that she's graduating it's been more difficult.Jisoo witnessed it.She walked to her.

"Can I borrow your phone?"She asked Irene.Even she's confused on who will Jisoo call,she still gave it.

"Here."

"Thanks."Jisoo took out a calling card,it's from Hong Soojoo.The day that Irene kicked her out,she met someone.

-FLASHBACK-

Jisoo was walking alone,nowhere to go.Her owner(technically) kicked her out now she have nothing to do.She was just walking on the street,fee people around when she saw a car,seems loosing it's control.

"Oh boy this isn't good."She said as she walked over the car,using her hand to stop it.Everyone gasped,Jisoo isn't a human and she have all the strength that she must use on protecting Irene but it happen that someone needs help.She walked up to the driver seat and opened it."Are you okay?"She asked the lady inside.

"Y-Yeah."She offered her hand,so the girl could left the car.They walked up to the side street,the girl looking at her intently.

"H-How did you do that?"The girl asked her.

"Let's just say,I'm not a human."She said and winked,making everyone forget the thing that just happened and do whatever they have to do.

"T-Thanks."Soojoo said.Jisoo smiled.

"Welcome.Just call the police or someone to help you here."She was about to leave when the girl stopped her and handed her a card.

"Whenever you need something,just call me and I'll help you.Take this as my thank you.Whats your name again?"

"Jisoo.Kim Jisoo."

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Soojoo answered the call.

"Hello who's this?"

"Oh hello Soojoo it's me Jisoo.The girl at the street?"

"Oh hi!"Soojoo said in delight."How may I help you?"

"I need a job badly.Any job I can do anything!I won't disappoint you!"Jisoo said,trying to convince the girl on the other line.

"Okay,okay.I'll call you up tomorrow.I'll be sending you my building's address and you'll just have a little interview.Just great I just lost my assistant."

"Okay then!See you tomorrow!"Jisoo turned the call off and walked to Irene."Worry no more.I'll have a job soon."Jisoo said and smiled at her.

"What?"

"I'm having a job,you don't have to worry.You don't need your mean Aunt anymore."

"But what about the company?I need to get it!"Jisoo smiled.

"You'll get it in no time,Irene.But you need to establish yourself first."Irene's forehead creased.

"What?What do you mean?"Jisoo looked at her.

"I'll help you to be strong enough,so your Aunt won't just treat you like a trash.You need to show her that you're a strong person and kick her ass out of your company."Irene grinned.

"Like your idea."