Your inner child took over and you grabbed him my the (human) arm (if you pulled him by the metal arm you had no chance) and dragged him out the gym.

"If we are leaving can you at least let me get changed?" He asked, noticing the distance between you both and the tower exit was getting smaller.

"Nope." You grinned.

Bucky smiled back, not a smirk, a real smile.

"I thought you hated me." He joked.

"Mhm..." You smirked, "Hate is a strong word, I only strongly dislike you."

"Look, we're improving."

You led Bucky down a small alleyway a few blocks away from the tower and towards a dainty coffee shop.

"Why'd we come here?" He groaned. "You know there's a Starbucks across the street."

"Oh shut up." You joked, "You only go to the Starbucks everyday after your run because you think the barista is hot."

He chuckled and followed you into the coffee shop.

"Two lattes to go." You ordered. "One with caramel and one with no sugar."

Bucky looked over at you and raised his eyebrows.

"I know everyone's coffee order." You jumped in, before he could ask- realising you had unintentionally ordered exactly what Bucky would have ordered. "It's kinda my thing."

"If you say so."

You thanked the barista and put three dollars in the tip jar.

"So I'm assuming we aren't staying here?"

"You assumed right." You answered.

Bucky followed you down the street, he noticed you were walking faster than usual, presumably because you knew that if you went any slower Bucky would end up infront of you.

He smiled to himself as he watched you lead him down the road, and further into the city. He admired your enthusiasm, not just today, but towards everything. He liked that you always had a smile on your face. Your attitude lifted the mood, he wouldn't admit it, but he loved that you both were getting along more. He really enjoyed having someone else to hang out with other than Steve, as much as he loved his best friend Steve, being a lead avenger, always had some tense drama to be dealing with, you couldn't sit and joke as much as you used to. The other night playing pool with beers was one of the few times you had spent some time alone since returning to yourself after HYDRA.

"Hurry and finish your coffee." You ordered, patting his shoulder.

Bucky chugged the last of his coffee and threw the cup in the recycling.

"Where are we?" He asked eagerly, obviously very unfamiliar with the area.

"I'm assuming you've never been to a trampoline park."

"You assumed right." He replied.

You lit up at the fact he mirrored your words from earlier, and Bucky smiled back- Surprised he had that effect on you.

You bought tickets and showed him the way into the trampoline park. He walked slightly closer to you when he seen a large group of people walking towards you. You knew he wasn't scared of crowds or anything- But interacting with people wasn't ANY of the avengers idea of fun.

"You'll have fun, I promise." You said.

You led him up towards where all the trampolines where and watched him smile like a kid as he sprinted towards one of the trampolines (sort of maybe almost taking out some children on the way...)

You joined him at the trampoline next to him and giggled to yourself a little. Buckys jumps got higher as he leaped from trampoline to trampoline, and despite your superhero training, you became out of breath keeping up with him.

The supersoldier had one up on you this time.

Bucky noticed you were falling behind and ran... Well jumped, towards you and took your hand, going at a pace you could both keep up at.

As Bucky bounced like a literal child he couldn't help but think about how this had been the happiest he had felt in a very long time, his face hurt from smiling so much, and he found it hard to think about the fact he used to say that he hated you more than most people on the planet.

You started to bounce higher, Bucky jumping with you, and from the speed you were going at, carelessly trip and fall back first onto one of the trampoline, pulling Bucky down with you.

He falls on top of you, laughing. His metal arm takes the weight of his body, meaning he has no weight on you and holds himself only inches away from your face. The feeling of his breath on yours gives you butterflies in your stomach, but you push him off of you, still giggling, before you could even fully process it.