"Cuddles And Kisses" [Great_Day x Radiant_Day]

Start from the beginning

Emotionless chewed out the operatives for a good 15 minutes and practically yelled at Macabre when he found out the game had been his idea. Emotionless sent all the operatives back to their offices, then turned his attention to a very drunk Radiant. Radiant was sitting in a chair, his head hung low and he was muttering incomprehensible things under his breath. Emotionless grabbed the operative by the arm and forced him upwards, Radiant fell against Emotionless and muttered something about the [SUPREME LEADER]. Emotionless froze and looked at Radiant, he spoke in barely a whisper to the other operative. "What did you say?", Emotionless said while slightly shaking the other operative. Radiant smiled slightly, "Great's a pretty boy~" he slurred and laughed again.

Emotionless stared at Radiant, he had no idea that Radiant thought of the leader in any way. Emotionless decided that Radiant was in no right state to continue working and proceeded to drag him out the door to his office. But as they left the lounge room, Radiant got loose of Emotionless's grasp and ran down the hallway. Emotionless attempted to run after him but tripped over his own feet, he watched in despair as Radiant ran down the hallway. They had drunk operative on the lose.

END OF FLASHBACK

THIRD-PERSON POV

Radiant stared at Great from across the leader's desk, he smiled a little and laughed again. Great sighed in annoyance and decided to put his attention back to his important documents, these had to be finished by tonight and he wasn't even halfway through. Radiant, however, had other plans, he walked to the side of Greats desk, stumbling a little and stopped right next to the leader's chair. Great looked up at the operative next to him, he grimaced a little as he got more annoyed at Radiants behaviour.

Radiant spoke in a slurred voice to the leader, "Is that seat taken?", he asked as he pointed a single finger at Great's lap, Great blushed slightly and struggled to find the words to speak. Radiant, however, smiled a little as the leader got more and more flustered. Then he slowly maneuvered himself onto Great's lap, he moved the leader's hands around to give him more space to sit. Great flushed even more as Radiant positioned himself so both of their faces were inches apart, when Radiant stopped moving he was basically straddling the leader. Great let a small breathy moan escape him as he felt their lower halves run against each other, Radiant smiled even more and leaned closer to the leader.

Great couldn't refuse the fact that he somewhat wanted this, he was so touch starved. Their lips were so close together and Great slowly trailed his hands downwards until they reached Radiants waist, he gently gripped onto the operatives slim figure. Radiant moved his arms and wrapped them around Great's neck, then he pulled the leader closer towards him.

Great gasped a little as their lips connected, his mouth fell open and Radiant slipped his tongue inside. The leader moaned a little into the kiss and gripped Radiants waist harder, pulling him closer. Radiants hands found Great's hat, pulled it off and began to tug slightly on his hair. This action got a solid moan out of Great and Radiant took note of this, as he continued. Great went crazy as the operatives soft lips moved with his, he hadn't done this in so long and he had missed the feeling. The way Radiants tongue intertwined with his made him smile into the kiss, he moved his hands up and down Radiants waist and pulled him even closer.

Eventually, the two of them pulled away for air, Radiant still smiling like an idiot and Great blushing like crazy. Radiant then pulled the leader into an embrace, he sighed a little and Great hesitancy returned the hug. Slowly, Great relaxed a little in Radiants embrace and he smiled as well. The two of them cuddled for a little, the sun seeping through the window falling on them and warming them. Great hadn't felt this relaxed for a while, he had been too stressed about work recently.

Both of them jumped a little as the door to Great's office burst open for the second time that day, Great felt himself flush even more as his eyes met with the operative who had caught them like this. Emotionless stood there slightly panting as if he had been running, he attempted to catch his breath and shut the door behind him. He made his way over to Great's desk, stopping in front of it and spoke to a still drunk Radiant. "Radiant, let's go. You're clearly not in a functional state and you're bothering the leader", Radiant stared at Emotionless with a blank face. The tension was thick, Great was still slightly red and Emotionless was pinching the bridge of his nose, clearly tired of Radiants irrational behaviour.

Finally, Radiant seemed to come to his senses. He turned back to Great, pressed a kiss to his lips and hopped off his lap. Great sat there, his face as red as a tomato. He felt kind of bad for Emotionless who had to witness that, the feeling of the kiss still lingered on his lips. Emotionless however grabbed Radiant by the arm and spoke to Great, "[SUPREME LEADER] I apologize for Radiant's behaviour, he was drunk. I will take him down to his office now." Great merely waved Emotionless out of his office and the two operatives made their way to the door, Radiant however seemed very reluctant to leave.

Just as they are about to exit, Radiant spoke, "bye pretty boy~". He immediately ran out of the room down the hall and Emotionless rushed out to grab hold of him again, not wanting to risk losing sight of the drunk operative. Great slumped in his seat, Radiants words stuck to him like glue. He shook his head and continued on with his work, his mind occasionally drifting to the operative.

The way his lips felt against his, the way he spoke to him, the way he tasted...

THE END IG LOL