"Yeah.. Nice suitcase Mr. Shang," I joked, helping him open it and rummage through all the shit in there.

"Think this'll fit? Kinda sexy," He asked, holding up an ugly ass Hawaiian shirt to himself. I gave him a look, "If you wear that shirt ever.. I promise you we will never fuck again."

I carried on searching through the suitcase, "shirt, socks.. lisinopril?" I had no idea what these were, but I mean how bad could they be.

"Here," I said, handing him one. "Okay let's wash this down with a beer," Mickey added, going to the kitchen.

I didn't realise you could get so much shit from unclaimed baggage..

***

"What the fuck," Mickey sighed, coming out of his room the next day. He glared at me as I was trying to pry open a suitcase with a screwdriver.. amongst like twenty other suitcases too.

"Ok ok, hear me out. Your suitcase gave me an idea. So I went to the airport and they have a shit ton of unclaimed baggage just.. there. We can do much shit from this!" I explained as Lana came out from the other room in a dress.

     "Are you wearing mink?" Mickey snapped at her.

     "No, it's fake. But it's nice," she smiled.

     "Okay, I hate to burst your bubbles here but you guys both look fucking insane!" Mickey spat. I just rolled my eyes, he was so dramatic.

     "We have electric shavers, Jamaican rum.." and I spotted something more interesting in the side of the suitcase, "and this."

     I held up the biggest dildo I had ever seen in my life. I swear this thing was a foot long.

     I smirked at Mickey. "That has a hair on it!" Mickey spat in disgust.

     "What you don't want it?" I giggled, edging closer to him with the dildo.

"No! You touch me with that I will knock the teeth out of your head Gallagher!" He threatened, stepping backwards.

I just laughed, starting using the dildo as a sword and chased him with it, around his living room.

"I'm warning you Gallagher!"

"You don't want to experiment no?" I laughed, suddenly throwing it at him so it hit him so it hit his face. I doubled over laughing at him.

"I'll fucking kill you!" He snapped, but he was hiding a small smile as he walked to me and pulled my head into him, ruffling my hair and digging his fingers into my ribs.

"Fuck off!" I giggled, pushing him away as he threw a pillow at my head.

***

I rolled over in bed the next morning, woken up by Mickey walking into our room, already dressed.

"Morning," I smiled.

He went to stand at the foot of the bed, "I need to talk to you."

I smirked, sitting up and getting closer to him, "I don't feel like talking." I guess I woke up with the female version of morning wood.

I was just pulling his pants down when the door swung open, "HEY!" Mickey yelled as Iggy stood in the doorway, "you come in here without knocking again, I'm gonna aim my ruger in your fat fucking face and empty the clip."

Iggy smiled, "looks like the only place you're aiming is down your girlfriends throat."

     I flipped him off, "Shut the fuck up Iggy," I said as I put a cigarette to my lips, lighting it.

     "I got you smokes.. and look, this was stapled to the bulletin board at the rag-heads," Iggy laughed, walking to me and showing me the poster. It was a wanted sign.

     "Why the fuck are you telling me this?" I asked, not knowing why he was showing me it.

     "That's your boyfriend stupid!"

     I looked up at him, "what?"

     Mickey stomped over and snatched it from my hands, glaring down at it, "Awh shit."

     Iggy started laughing to himself, "and what's with all the suitcases?"

     "Get out Iggy," I snapped. I know I had a lot of them but we got shit tonnes of free stuff.

     "Shit! Now there's too much heat on the moving truck scam!" Mickey groaned.

     "We could try steal more suitcases?" I suggested, taking a drag from my cigarette.

     "You steal even one more suitcase, I'll bash you around this whole fuckin house!"

     I rolled my eyes, before grabbing the waist of Mickeys pants and pulling him close to me, "you need to relax," I smiled, pulling down his pants...