First Day At UA

Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto all stood outside the 1-A classroom.

"Well... here goes nothing" said Izuku as he opened the door.

They entered the classroom where they saw Katsumi sitting at her desk with her feet up on it, while the guy with glasses from the Entrance Exam was lecturing her.

"Get your feet off that desk this instant! That is extremely disrespectful to this prestigious academy!" said the guy with glasses.

"Great. We had to be put in the same class as these bitches" whispered Katsuki.

The guy with glasses then noticed the Avenging Trio standing there and ran over to them.

"I would like to start over! I'm Tenya Iida from Somei Private Academy!" said Iida as he bowed to them.

"I'm Izuku Rogers, this is Katsuki Stark, and Shoto Thorson" said Izuku.

"His name is Katsuki Bakugo, not Stark. He's my brother" said Katsumi.

"Not anymore I'm not" said Katsuki.

"Hey I recognize that messy, spiky, and double colored hair! The Avenging Trio!" said a familiar voice.

They turned around to see Ochako standing there.

"Thanks for saving me from that giant robot!" Ochako said to Izuku.

Izuku started blushing again. "I-It's no problem. R-Really" said Izuku while trying to hide his blush.

"If you're here to make friends then leave" said a voice.

They all turned to see a man in a yellow sleeping bag lying on the floor in the hallway.

"Welcome to Class 1-A" said the man.

'WHAT IS THAT THING?!' Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, Ochako, and Iida all said in their heads.

The man got out his sleeping bag, entered the classroom, and stepped over to the podium.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Shota Aizawa, I'll be your teacher for the next three years" said Aizawa.

After that, the Avenging Trio sat at their desks. Shoto was sitting at his desk, when a girl with black hair styled in a ponytail sat at the desk next to him.

 Shoto was sitting at his desk, when a girl with black hair styled in a ponytail sat at the desk next to him

"Hi there! I'm Momo Yaoyoruzu! Nice to meet you!" said Momo.

Shoto blushed slightly. "Nice to meet you, Yaoyoruzu. I'm Shoto Thorson" said Shoto while trying to keep his composure.

Izuku and Katsuki noticed Shoto blushing and smirked.

"Look's like Shoto's got himself a crush" whispered Katsuki.

After that the rest of the students entered the classroom, including Izumi and Shoka. They, along with Katsumi, each walked over to their brothers.