Part 4- A story in the eyes

Dylin POV

Jesse would be expecting me in ten minutes and I was not even close to being ready. I went to my room and ran my hand against my closet full of my favorite dresses. Satin, silk and lace. My absolute favorite was a light blue lace dress. It's neckline swooped just low enough to give men a little tease, but not much. And the bottom wasn't exactly conservitive, but while wearing I would be classified as a prostitute. I stepped into the dress and pulled it over my waist, and over my chest. The dress, although not being worn in a while, fit nicely, as it always had. I quickly applied some eyeliner and mascara. I felt for a hair tie on my wrist and tied my hair into a high ponytail. Ruinning to the door, I grabbed my bag and phone and yelled a bye to Brynn.

It took me eight minutes to get to Jesses house. Before I even knocked on the door, Jesse was standing there as if he was waiting for me forever. While walking through the door he grabbed my hand that wasnt holding my purse.

"Wait, we're not staying here," he said and walked back out the door, still holding my hand. Jesse led me to his car, a big white hummer, very obnoxious but I didn't notice. Are we going on a real date?

"We're going on a date." Jesse stated, as if he was reading my mind. He helped me into the passenger seat, and closed the door, like a real gentleman. He climbed into the drivers seat and handed me a blindfold.

"What is this for? Some kinky sex after our dinner?" I said with a grin.

"Well now it has two purposes," he giggled. "But no, where we're going is going to be a surprise, so put it on." The blindfold was already tied and I was able to just slide it over my head. The car ride felt like five minutes, we talked the whole way over there.

When we arrived at the unknown destination, and he lead me inside, blindfold still on. Although I could not see, I could tell the place was crowded but not many people were talking. It was like a comfortable silence. I heard a woman, "Right this was Mr. Rutherford" she said. Jesse took my hand and led me to the table. He pulled out my chair. I placed the top of my butt on the chair, self concious of my looks, due to the fact it was my first date in a while.

"Hey, Dyl, you still awake under there?" Jesse asked, I could feel him smiling. "You can take off your blindfold now babe." I reached under my pony tail and untied the knot. My eyes opened and the first thing I saw was Jesses huge grin sitting across from me. The resturaunt was just as I expected, crowded but quiet. The resturaunt itself was beautiful, there were paintings on all walls, the lights were fairytail like and all the staff wore dresses, instead of the boring old black pants and black button up shirt. Jesses smile just added to the beauty.
"This place is beautiful" I said, still taking it all in. "Now what will make it better is the menu." I opened the menu and the only thing on there was "New York Strip." It didn't even have the price. I stared down at it, confused, but then something clicked. I had told Jesse during on of our after sex talks that my favorite thing in the world was a New York Strip, cooked medium well. He must've remembered and rigged the menu. I looked up and he was already staring, his big brown eyes staring into mine as I smile. "You remembered" I whispered still grinning. Jesse nodded and waved down a waitress.
"Hello, m'am, can we get my lady your finest New York Strip cooked medium well, and get me a-" He motioned for me to complete his order.
"And get him a big plate of mashed potatoes please," remembering the time he told me if he could eat mashed potatoes forever he would. I looked at him while I handed our waitress my menu and saw him grinning.
"You remembered" he squeaked out through his smile.
We had a lovely dinner, the steak was perfect and the mashed potatoes were as well. The whole night was going perfect, just like he planned it. I told him to drive me back to his place, where I would get my car and go home. But he had a differient plan.
We drove to a park, equal distance from our houses. He told me to "wait in the car babe" and he was "getting another surprise from the trunk." It took him about five minutes to set up the "surprise" and when it was done he grabbed my hand and pulled me down from the truck. It was a picnic, with chocolate ice cream.
"Chocolate's my favorite, how'd you know?" I asked.
"Lucky guess" Jesse said with a wink. He made me a bowl with whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles. We ate them and laughed to the couple making out on the bench only a few yards away from us.
Eventually we laughed so hard that I laid down on the picnic blanket and he did too. Our heads were touching and our hands were held.
"Hey, Dyl," Jesse said breathlessly.
"Yeah?" I responded.
"Did you think our sex was meaningful or just empty promises."
"Well, I think when I first met you, our sex was just filling our needs," I had to think of how to word the next part for a few moments before retuning, "but towards the end, it definitely ment something to me. I didn't feel as much like a secret mistress."
He flipped on his side and faced me. "You were never a secret mistress," he whispered and kissed me softly. He pulled away but I went back in, harder this time, trying to fill the empty space in my body. I rolled myself on top of him and we remained like that for a few minutes, our lips locked. But he pulled away once more and picked me up and pushed me up against a tree where he began to undress me, taking off my shirt and pants first, before he paused to look at my breasts and taking off my undergarments. I stood there, naked in front of him as he undressed himself and picked me up against the tree once more. He looked in my eyes as he traveled inside my body, and i realized how much I missed him. I let a moan escape my lips when he got harder and faster, and the scratches from the tree began to hurt on my back. He realized I was in pain and carried me to the cat where we continued our hot and steamy sex that I wished would have lasted forever. Until another car pulled up behind ours and a woman, around my age came and looked around the windows. Now, me and Jess were still having sex, very vigorously I may add. But the girl didn't seem to care when she banged on the window and screemed "Jesse!"
He turned around and faced her, a look on his face that made me feel like a secret mistress once more.

--
Well wasn't that chapter eventful!! Sorry I don't update as often as I should, but I kinda just forget sometimes!!