Part 5- Changes

Dylin POV
When that girl knocked on Jesse's car window, my heart sank deep in my chest. His face gave me a reason to do so too. He defenitly knew her, for his expression resembled when I see my exes. But worse. Could it be an ex girlfriend? Even worse, an ex wife? Oh God, don't let it be that.
-----
Jesse POV
Why was Amanda here? I haven't seen her in years! Why did she decide, right when I had something good going, to show up? I watched as Dylin searched for her shirt, obviously embarssed.
"Amanda, what the fuck are you doing here?" I said, almost yelling. She had no right to do this. I grabbed my pants and Dylins and handed them to her. "Sorry" I whispered to her, but she had already decided we were done speaking. I took my shirt off the ground and put it on and after slipped on my pants and got out of the car.
"Jesse its so great to see you!" Amanda squealed, trying to hug me, as if we had run into eachother on the street.
"Get off me!" I yelled, and pushed her a little harder than I meant. She stumbled back, looking hurt.
"I heard you moved back here and, well, I wanted to see you. I've missed you." She stepped closer to me, and I stepped backwards.
"No, no you don't get to do this Amanda! Everytime you get bored you can't come running back to me. And also, I was in the middle of something back there, couldn't you tell?"
"Yeah I saw, who's that slut anyway?" Amanda asked. Why is she so rude? Was she always like this? I used to love her, what was wrong with me?
"Amanda, leave. I'm not interested." I sigh, turning away, and walking back to the car of a new, better girl. One who I might love.
"I'm staying in town a while, Jesse. When you get sick of your new hoe, come find me. Motel 6 on the Boulevard."
-----
Dylin POV
I had gotten my clothes back on by the time Jesse had finished talking to that girl. She was beautiful. Tall, blonde, blue eyes. I wouln't be suprised if she was a Victorias Secret Angel. The first words out of Jesses mouth when he got back in the car were, "I'm such a fuckup." I kept my eyes on my lap as he explained that that beautiful girl was not a Victorias Secret Angel, but a real estate agent who sold him his first house in San Diego. They were engaged at one point, until she broke his heart a month before their wedding. She slept with another man. Auctually it was a threeway with a guy and another girl. This happened five years ago. Then three years ago he took her back, and the same thing happened but this time it was with his best friend.
"Are you really over her though?" I asked, skeptically.
"Yes. Absolutely. She was bad from the start and I should've known that. Yo-you are now my girl." He smiled at the last part and I looked away. How could I trust him? He ran back to her once, what is stopping him from doing it again?
"Jesse, I'm sorry, but I think I need a little time. Alone. Just, lets drive to your house so I can get my car, okay?" Jesses smile wavered, but he still told me to take all the time I needed, and that he would always wait for me. Why is he good to me?

-----

Wasn't that an intense cliff hanger!! Oops sorry that I did that:) Xo, Elle