Special Chapter❤ : Kou's feelings

A/N : I am kinda hinting at the potential ending butttttttt we still have many chapters to go through yet😇🎈

Enjoy the special fic! Thanks for the reads and votes/hearts💜

Also hehe the meaning of Kou's name is happiness and peace (fitting right😌✋)
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

It was 3AM and you are still awake. Your minds are filled with various of thoughts ranging from memes and school to any other things your brain could think.

"I kinda regretted drinking that coffee Sakiko gave me" you say and close your eyes in an attempt to fall asleep.

Suddenly, your phone buzzes when you almost manage to fall asleep. You ignored it and continue trying to sleep, waiting for it to stop.

(This is important in the next chapter so keep in mind of the texts)

It did eventually and you finally felt at peace.

Until it started yet again. This time was an incoming phone call, your ringtone blasting loudly and your eyes snapped open in annoyance.

You did'nt check the caller id and picked it up. You just wanted for anyone who bothered you right now at the unholy time of night to leave you alone.

"TO WHAT MAY I OWE THE PLEASURE OF YOU CALLING ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?" You screeched like a demon, scaring the person on the other line who let out a squeak.

"(N-name)? I-I'm sorry to call you right now but I-I have something to tell you" the voice mumbled softly but loud enough for you to hear.

You recognize the person to be Kou and you calm down a bit. 'At least it's not that guy again' you thought.

"(N-name)? Are you there? P-please don't be mad at me! I thought you were still awake doing all those history homeworks Miss Lee gave us-"

"No no it's fine. I figured I'll try to fix my sleeping schedule and you just caught me in the wrong time I guess" you tried to assure him since you could already see his guilty face from your outburst.

"Anyways what were you talking about again? And don't worry I'm pretty sure I'm not going to sleep soon so I'm up for some chat" you said non-chalantly.

He pause for a moment before speaking up again.

"These past few days you have been fairly stressed from all the schoolwork we had, coupled with the whole you being watched..I thought that you needed some break and I-I wanted to ask you wether you'd like to spend time together tomorrow- we can do anything you wanted! If you wanted to sleep all day, we can do it! Tomorrow is just for you and me" Kou proposed the idea to you. It was very clear that he is embarassed and nervous from what he said but he patiently waited for your answer.

You thought for a moment. Although tomorrow is suppose to be yours and Sakiko's sleepover, she had to cancel due to some family issues. You also planned to get some alone time with no interruption but the idea Kou presented sound nice.

"Sure why not. Who's house we're staying at?" You heard Kou's shocked gasp as he scrambled for words.

"A-anywhere you want!"

You grinned at that and decided to teased him.

"Anywhere? I'll choose 5 star hotel then~" you smirked.

"That's not what I meant! I meant that-" he tried to explain his words to you in a hurried tone.

You laugh evilly at his flustered state, "I know I know. Erm...my house then"

"-but if that's what you want..I'll try to book one for us"

You chocked on air at his statement, is he seriously going to do it?? Okay now you feel guilty and stop him immediately.

"Woah woah chill my dude. We'll stay at my house and not waste money on some expensive hotel"

"A-alright!"

You two spended the rest of the night talking about random things before you fell asleep to his singing voice.

Kou noticed the silence on your part and werr worried for a moment until he heard your soft snores and smiled to himself. He never really thought he was a great singer but some have said that it was comforting and never in life had he felt so thankful for it.

Now that he spend more time with you, both in and outside of school, he felt his feelings for you grew even faster than before. Kou will be a liar if he said that he was'nt in love you even when you start dating that scumbag Shin.

He has always loathed Shin since he got to be your lover yet not treating you like one. If it were him, he would make you feel like you're the only one he'll ever love because it's the truth.

At some point his love for you is teetering dangerously towards fixation and he would'nt deny it at any cost.

After all, you are his happiness where he felt at peace just like his name. And he would'nt hesitate to fight anyone who's in his way.

"Goodnight (Name)...I love you" he whispered before falling asleep himself.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

I'm tired and I think I will leave this quote right here,

"I came and kill Shin because he brought Shin without the H" - shnrqs