Five✎

Note : Hey sorry for being gone again, school and game held me back from posting another chapter lol (anyone here play Cookie run kingdom? Honkai? Obey me? lmk)

Also to whoever that was that reminded me to update, ILY here some huggies(ɔ ˘⌣˘)˘⌣˘ c)♡

Note 2 : LMAO i just realized that it was five and not six૮(꒦ິཅ꒦ິ)ა i can't count istg

TW : Hinted stalking, Hinted harassment, Yandere stuff in general but tameㅡ for now

Status : edited
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

As promised, you and Sakiko along with Kou decided to spend the rest of Sunday hanging out at the amusement park.

Originally it was only supposed to be you, Sakiko and another friend of yours but she bailed out last minute due to unknown reason.

Your best friend didn't mind though and asked Kou to join the two of you instead. He agreed and the three of you had a fun day.

Though, you couldn't ignore the feeling of being watch throughout the whole day.

You pawned it off as a paranoia and didn't bother to tell your friends about it. You didn't want to ruin the mood!

"...(Name)?" you hear Kou called for you.

He noticed you were spacing out a lot more than usual and were worried on what's your mind.

"Is something bothering you? You've been acting cautious and wary of your surrounding as of late" He said in a gentle tone.

You were not suprised at his observant nature and how he could easily read you like a book.

"It's just that..I've been feeling like i'm being watch lately" You started.

"I know it sounds stupid but..I..I don't know I just feel like itㅡ you know what fㅡforget I said anything I'm just being paranoid agaiㅡ" you were cutted off by a gentle pair of arms wrapping you in a warm comforting embrace.

Sakiko had left earlier for an urgent call, leaving the two of you alone in your own world.

"You're not stupid or paranoid for feeling that, it concerns of your safety. I don't understand what you feelㅡ nobody can truly understand what we feel individually but I am willing to lend my support and help you in any way I could, you just have to say the word and I'll be there"

"You should'nt keep things like this to yourself! Wㅡwhat if you were in danger? I wouldn't forgive myself if you were harm or hurt in anyway" His face darkened at the last word before returning back into his usual gentle look.

"I know you're the type of person who didn't want to burden others and instead deal it by yourself. But what are friends for if they do not help one another right? Please don't think that you are troubling us by simply sharing your problem, okay?"

You nodded silently.

"Good girl" he said with a smile before freezing up at his own word and realizing his action.

He pulled away immediately from the hug and apologized to you for not asking your permission first before hugging you.

You laughed at your friend and waved it off saying that you needed a hug after a long week and appreciated his effort in making your day better.

Unbeknownst to you, a familiar blonde haired boy was following and watching you from afar as you went on your day with your friends.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

It had been a few days since Shin started his routine of following you everywhere.

At first it was just a simple stares he would give to you whenever you pass down the hall with your friends.

It then slowly turned into him practically stalking you but he wouldn't admit it in a thousand years. He was simply trying to keep you safe since the other day he had caught another person stalking you as you were walking home!

He is doing you a favour and you should appreciate it. What a gentleman he is for keeping his lady safe from danger and filthy men that can't keep staring at you in a way only he can.

Shin had tried to approach you on multiple occasions but you always managed to slip from his grasp.

He was confused and hurt, why are you dodging him as he was a plague?

You would always run away from him everytime he tried to pursue you and when you don't or can'tㅡㅡbecause he corners youㅡㅡ your guard dogs would pull you away from him!

He doesn't understand why you would look at him with fear and hurt in your eyes. But all he knew is that he needed you to look at him again like how you used to.

He had been a great lover and you were being ungrateful to him!

Yes, he may have fucked up in the past but as he learn more about you and how wonderful you are via his stalking session, the once small ember of his love for you now a burning inferno.

He yearns for you with each details he discovered of you and regretted every single moment he wasted away from you when he had the chance to call you his.

It doesn't matter now! He is going to prove to you how much he loves you and how he is willing to throw his old lifestyle away just to show you his devotion towards you

But he need you to look at him once again for it to happen.

And he is not willing to give up no matter what♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»