"Oh, well..." Hiccup looked down, lightly moving the bacon and eggs in the pan slowly. "I wanted to apologise. I know what I said to you last night was hurtful and completely out of line, and I'm truly sorry. If you want the truth, then..." Hiccup turned around and faced Astrid, his arms behind him propping his figure up against the counter as he lowered his head in shame. "I was jealous, and I was afraid."

Astrid looked taken aback. Her mind went blank, and only one word came to mind.

"Why?"

"Because, as much as you and I keep denying it, you're my wife. I was upset at thinking that other men would get to look at you like that. I wanted you to be trying to impress me, but I thought you wore that dress to have fun with other guys. And I got scared. I didn't want to have to be in that kind of arranged marriage where I have to cover for your secret boyfriend or random hookups. Truth is, you looked like a goddess in that dress and I hated the thought of other men seeing you like that. So, I stupidly thought that if I made you think you looked bad, you'd change and cover yourself up..." Hiccup sighed, shaking his head and feeling his heart grow heavy with his words. "But you just got angry with me and stormed out. I'm sorry I took my jealousy and anger out on you, and I know that I have no right to think that I own you in any---"

He was cut off by Astrid's lips forcing their way onto his. Pushing him back slightly, Astrid kissed Hiccup passionately, grabbing his face and pulling him towards her as she kissed him. This kiss was different from the last one, as Hiccup found himself quicker to respond and kiss her back.

When Hiccup responded, Astrid felt as though she had ascended to another level of being. His lips against hers, the constant push-pull of their actions was alighting a fire inside of her that she never knew how to light. Hiccup's touch upon her body, as he snaked his hands onto her hips and pulled her closer to connect their hips together, burned into her skin and making the fire inside her burn brighter.

Turning her around, Hiccup pushed Astrid against the counter, away from the cooking pan, and lifted her onto the counter, grabbing her thigh for the lift. As she sat on the counter, their lips parted for a moment as Astrid pulled herself further forward to connect their hips together again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and let out a soft giggle as she looked into his burning gaze.

"Have you really never kissed anyone before?" She joked breathlessly, her body still burning from the heat that Hiccup was giving her. Hiccup gave her a mischievous smirk as he kissed her neck softly, earning a light groan from her throat at the soft, angelic touch of his lips on her skin.

"There's a lot of things you can learn from TV and movies." He stopped kissing her neck and looked deeply into her eyes. "I guess there's still a lot of things you don't know about me..."

Their lips connected again, drawn together like magnets. Astrid pulled Hiccup closer, trying to close any distance between them as she begged for more from the kiss. Hiccup tried to give her everything she wanted, pulling her closer as she pulled herself towards him, and kissing her harder than anyone she's ever been with before.

Hiccup was sure that this was heaven.

A loud sizzling and hot pop of oil broke their passionate dance, and Hiccup was forced to turn away from Astrid and over to the pan. The oil was growing hot and the bacon and eggs were beginning to burn, unfortunately, breakfast was calling.

Hopping down from the counter, Astrid made her way back over to the kitchen island and placed herself on a stool. Her heart continued to race and the burning heat inside her refused to cool down or extinguish as she sat awaiting her breakfast.

Hiccup, meanwhile, let out a heavy sigh and leaned himself against the counter as he cooled down his own desire. Somehow, being alone for years had made him an expert at controlling his hormonal desires and he was able to hold himself back from completely devouring Astrid at the first chance he got.