(What Izuku is wearing, he still has his wig on and green lenses in)

"We will." Eri said. Izuku smiled and then walked towards the stage.

When Izuku appeared on stage, he was immediately aplauded. That was probably for saving Miku, Izuku thought.

He walked to the middel of the stage and then he said into the mic:" Hello Everyone! As you know I'm Izuku Midoriya.. or if you don't that's also okay...."

《Scene change》

"See the nerd is already emberrassing himself." Bakugou said with a grin.

'Can you shut up for once. Like one minute.' Aizawa thought again.

《Scene change made by.. these guys..》

"And I will be singing the song Hyakkiyako

"And I will be singing the song Hyakkiyako." Izuku said with a smile.

Wich confused his classmates, because Izuku didn't even know who mafumafu was three weeks back.

"The.. fuck." Bakugou said.

While All might, Aizawa and the big3 could only smile. Because they knew what was going to happen.

Izuku breathed in and out before he started singing.

Start song:

Koyoi tsune higoro no usa wo harashimashou
Nigiwaeba yoru no tobari ga orinu matsuri no koto

Izuku sang while took his wig of, only for the crowd of people to realise who he is.

"Wait.. what?" Uraraka said confused. Kaminari then said while he looked like he had over used his quirk:" I am confusion."

Bakugou could only think about how the nerd Deku is his favourite singer and that he complimenten the nerd. He gave deku of all people a compliment.

"Eh...." class-1B could only say, even Monoma couldn't say one of his usaul comments.

Taiko ni hitoyogiri kimi mo koko e wo ide
Akesuke na hakujitsu no moto furueru kurai nara

"So Izuku is MafuMafu...." Rin and Len said at the same time while they looked at the Tv to see Izuku sing on stage and rip of his wig.

"Yep." Eri answered, who was sitting in between the twins.