1

Jack was in his room eating a kidney when he was disturbed from a knock at his door.

"What!" He snapped.

Jeff poked his head in, "The Slenderman wants to see you. You have a new mission."

Jack groaned and got out of bed and put away the half eaten kidney and went to The Slenderman and did his mission. He apparently had to kill some family.

~

After the mission was done, he went back to the shack and went up to his room. On his way, a boy was rushing and bumped into him.

"Hey! Watch it!"

"I'm s-s-sorry."

Jack took a look at the boy and saw that he was small, had a mask covering his mouth, twitching quite a lot.

"Are you alright? You're stuttering quite a lot."

"I-I-I have Tourette's."

"Oh, I thought I was just scaring you."

The boy smiled, which caused Jack to blush under his mask.

"N-N-No it was-sn't you."

~

Jack had spent the rest of the day in his room, so he ventured out to the kitchen and saw Jeff with his knife - or 'knify' as he calls it.

"Jeff, don't you think you can put that knife away? You weird me out."

"BEN, if he weirds you out, why don't you leave then." Jack said as he walked into the living room.

"Yeah, BEN, why don't you leave me and wifey alone."

Jack sighs and goes to the kitchen where the extra kidneys are.

"Hey!"

Jack jumped and saw it was just Toby,

"Oh, it's just you."

"Y-Y-Y-Yeah, you s-s-said see you l-l-later."

Jack nodded, "Yes I indeed said that."

"S-S-S-So, what a-are you up too?"

"Just eating some kidneys."

Toby made a face. "K-K-Kidneys?"

"Yeah, I eat kidneys, I survive off these."

Toby cringed, and Jack smiled, though he couldn't trust him just yet.