Fin

23/3/21

I guess it hurts to know things you shouldn't. But why does it have to be like that. why? Mama knows a lot about the recent events. She knows that I know. But what'll make her happy isn't the pleasure of beating me up, it's the pleasure of silencing me for ever.
I'm just a piece of gum stuck to her shoe. Lifeless, dull and annoying. When she tries to scrape me off, she slowly pulls pieces of me apart. And she all-well knows what she's doing. She knows how to destroy me. She knows me more then I know myself. But what if I do something unpredictable? Something she would never expect me to do? 
I want to tear her apart like what she's done to me.
Effortless, painless and exhilarating? Is that what you think mama? Well get this, i want to try beat you up... a beating that will scar you deep for the rest of your life. I know what happened to that girl. You ruined her life. You were meeting her and handing off those crystals.
Tonight I'll ask you for a glass of water, you'll either ignore me, or decide to say your last words. I'll chug that water down to the last drop and see how it tastes. I'm not sure  how long it'll take to kick in, but all I'm hoping is after your shower you'll  find my body on the couch where you sit ever night. A reminder of what you've done.