THIRTY TWO (END)

''hyung, i will bring you to my house can i ?'' seungmin asked. minho just give him a smile and nodded as reply.

they arrived at seungmin, changbin. felix and jeongin's shared house.

seungmin took out the key and opened the door. nobody's at home yet. 

"come in hyung" minho took off his shoes and enter the house.

"do you want to eat anything?" seungmin asked opening the refrigrator looking for something he can cook.

"no seungmin, its fine... i'm kinda tired."

"oh then you should rest hyung. let me take you to my room" seungmin said and headed to his room with minho.

they entered seungmin's room.

"seungmin?" the younger hummed as response

"where will you sleep then?"

"i will sleep on the couch" seungmin said smiling.

'he's cute, oh my god why my heart flustered' minho thought but then shrugged it off

"seungmin, i feel bad." minho gave him a sad look

"nooooo hyuuuuung don't feel bad. im fine" seungmin whined

now you can't blame minho for being flustered.

"u-uh seungmin, do you mind if i ask you to s-sleep with me" minho slapped himself on his mind for stuttering. 

seungmin's cheek went pink, slightly blushing with the question.

"o-oh yeah s-sure"

'what the fck why im stuttering oh shit' 

so they cuddled up together that night.

a few day passed where minho want to apologise to hyunjin and jisung. oh and he already tell everything to seungmin. he feels really loved and cared when he's with seungmin.

minho and seungmin were standing in front of hyunsung couple house. minho's really nervous now. seungmin noticed that and he's trying his best to calm minho.

"hyung" the younger took one minho's hand and intertwined with one of his and another one he rested it on minho's cheek. minho unknowingly leaned onto the touch.

"its okay, they will forgive you i promise, i know them" seungmin comforted, minho slowly feeling calm.

he know, he found out a few days ago that he's in love with the younger.

but he don't know if seungmin feel the same.

seungmin knock the door, a few seconds later the door opened revealing hyunsung couple. jisung smile slowly fading.

"u-uh can i talk to you guys?" seungmin rubbed minho's hand.

"of course, please come in" hyunjin give them smile. minho and seungmin went inside and sit on the couch. same goes to hyunjin and jisung.

"so uhm actually, the girl that kissed you a few weeks ago uh actually she's my ex girlfriend and it's my plan." minho explained, the couple is shocked with what they just heard.

then minho continue explaining everything about his plan and all.

"i'm sorry" minho apologised after explained everything.

"of course what you've done upset me, but don't worry hyung, at least now you realised, we forgave you" jisung said smiling. minho feels really glad about that.

4 years later...

"papa!" a little boy running toward seungmin with his tiny smol short leg.

"seungho!!" seungmin opened his arms to hug the kid.

"heyyy how dare you forgot my existence here" minho who's walking toward those two whined.

"daddyyy~~~" seungho went to to hug minho.

minho picked up seungho and kissed the kids forehead.

"daddy?" minho hummed.

"we will go meet uncle jiji and uncle hyunie and hyunsung today right?" minho nodded.

"yes baby"

seungho smiled before wrapping his arms to minho's neck and hug him.

minho and seungmin adopted a kid and named him seungho, while jisung and hyunjin also adopted a kid and named him hyunsung. lee seungho, and hwang hyunsung. they both are 3 years old.

"hyunsungie~~~~~~" seungho went to hyunsung who's now eating cake filling his chubby cheek.

"seungie~~~" hyunsung clapped his hand happily can meet his friend.

"they're cute" hyunjin said wrapping his arms around jisung's waist.

"changbin hyung and felix also will come with their baby" jisung said, minho and seungmin just nodded.

"we're hereeeee" changbin said and let go his daughter. she's adopted yeah and she's one year above seungho and hyunsung.

"sungie~~~ seungie~~~ i brought you guys candy" yuri, changlix's daughter said happily.

the kids eyes went wide hearing the word candy and stopped whatever they're doing.

"baby don't give them a Iot okay?" felix said receiving nod from his daughter.

"jeongin and chan hyung with their partner can't come. jeongin said he's going to date while chan hyung said he need to meet changmin's parents" hyunjin said.

jeongin is in relationship with sunwoo, sunwoo confessed first. and chan is in relationship with changmin, jisung's worker. chan asked him out and now they're couple.

"baby i love you" hyunjin said.

"ew get a room you two" seungmin said jokingly.

"what's with sudden confession?" jisung asked

"i just want to say that" hyunjin pouted

"i love you too" jisung said

"okay the kids are here now stop the drama" felix said and the rest just laughed.

[ THE END ]

IT'S ENDED !

sorry for suck ending and i really want to thank you guys for reading this fanfic. your vote, your time, your comments are all appreciated, it's mean a lot. thanks really. i love you <3

end of dangerous affair [ June 20th 2021 ]