Family , home

family is home..
not the people living in
its about the people who live in the house thats what home is
and i dont have that home.
We live in a bungalow with many rooms... hallway's..workers who are there back and forth to serve.
I am the only child in my family both my mother and father are business workers and own big companies and are not home most of the time nor i ever got the chance to spend time with them.
they are not bothered about what i do everyday to be honest, they  dont care , whats the point of this? am i not their child? am i just a random person to them?
some parents need to realise that their child are human too and they need someone by their side who support them and listen to them and trust every path ,
and i dont have that.
when i came back from school i slammed the door and threw my bad on the couch and fell down on bed. i looked at the ceiling , i never noticed the royal floral ceiling Design like a flower and ended at the centre where the ceiling fan is which is also not an ordinary one , it had lamp and crystals strings in centre , it looks beautiful when the fan is turned on it also have white and gold colour finishing. Then i looked around my room  the room itself was huge ,the floor was polished shining wood like texture huge window with silk curtains and a big dressing room with clothes i dont wear.
I had to agree that room is beautiful but luxury to me is not buying expensive things its about living in a way where you appreciate everything you have.
i whish i knew that sooner...