「Be it Vit’s shell or Balt’s flight capabilities, Chiruchiru’s breath or Doridon’s abilities in the sea, I’ll be able to surpass every one of them, making every fight I have a decisive one. However, this is how I feel. There’s only one thing I need. And it’s simpler that way too.」

As Jeech raised his stone arm towards the sky, their surroundings quaked, and a thunderous roar was immediately heard. The surrounding rubble began to float upwards and right when it seemed as if it were flying up towards the sky, it all got sucked to Jeech’s arm. The soldier and adventurers all fled from Jeech in panic.

And even the remnants of the golems which I had destroyed that were scattered all about the place travelled over to him, disappearing into his arm. At this rate everyone who’s here’s gonna get hurt. I had realized this way too late. Loriel, Trooper and the soldiers, all of them were getting pinned down by Jeech.

「Everyone! Get away! Hurry! 」

「I won’t let you」

The rubble and rocks, remains of the golems and even minerals all compounded onto Jeech, creating a giant. Compared to a castle, this is definitely bigger. You could only see all the way up till its torso. The head was much higher above. Originally it was only his arm which was made of rock but now it’s the whole body.

Right now, a giant who could seemingly squeeze and crush a castle was standing right before them. During the transformation, everyone had run away leaving no one to be potentially crushed here. However, with this size, all it would need to do is walk to destroy this country.

I remember fighting a giant similar to this in the caves of hell. In the biggest floors where even the ceiling couldn’t be seen, giants would appear from the darkness, accompanied by tremors. I had originally thought that those tremors were some sort of attack coming from the giants, but I was mistaken.

That was just them walking. They could display such a high level of threat just by simply walking.

Jeech was about the same size as those. Out of the 12 demon generals, I had thought that the biggest was probably the dragon, but this is way bigger than that.

【A Sky-High Giant Fighter Jeech has appeared! HP 42150】

「In a fight what’s most important isn’t just quality or quantity, it’s both. Are you afraid little Ryua? 」

He said, facing me, who was still on the ground. The situation right now was probably like how a person would talk to an ant. I was like an insignificant existence to him right now, one which could be squished, and nothing would be different.

「This is my completed form. You know, this country’s actually pretty impressive. If it wasn’t for me, we may have given up on attacking.」

I’m not sure how many people were able to hear that. But one thing’s for sure, if I could hear him from that height, it must be impressively loud. Wait, now’s not the time to applaud him for his volume.

If this guy were to step out now, just with that the country’s buildings will probably crumble. He’s just that dangerous. However, the adventurers and soldiers who didn’t really have a firm grasp of the situation just stood aside and looked on, shocked by what they were seeing.