What Roel asked was certainly true, but I did know of someone who probably knows about it. It’s Gantetsu-san.

That day when that Balts person declared himself to be part of the Demon Lord’s Army, I noticed the fear he felt when he heard those words.

That person definitely knows something about them.

Well, he probably won’t speak about it. Neither the King nor anybody spoke about the Demon King’s Army after all.

That’s why I’ve decided, I will try asking that person about that story in person when we return.

Of course, I will also ask if he knows anything about the one winged demon. If he knows something about it, I definitely inquire and never forget about it.

「Well then, that should be all about what I know. As for the report of the Kingdom, they only were reporting the attackers to be demons.

They were probably thinking that not mentioning about the Demon Lord’s army would put the citizens to be more at ease.

I wonder if the people who participated in that battle was probably silenced too, that question still remained……」

「Did such a thing really happened…… I didn’t know anything about that at all」

「Regarding the Demon King’s Army that appeared 30 years ago and the New Demon King’s Army now. Perhaps they might have been survivors of the Army from 30 years ago」

I also don’t know anything about it, I am in the same position as Roel-chan.

I guess, they were trying to take revenge because they were defeated 30 years ago.

「By the way, was the reason for all of you to come here was only to hear about that story? 」

In the eyes of hasuto-san, a sparkle of curiosity was ignited. I have experienced such curious eyes before.

Zinnia from the country of Metalicana, that’s the same eyes that Hasuto-san is displaying right now. Eyes filled with curiosity uniquely found from adults. Also, it’s eyes that are saying that there are some new ideas from children that they could listen to.

Well, it might have been just my imagination, but I don’t really like those curious eyes.

And so, I talk about everything that happened until now including the things that happened in my village and the one winged demon.

Hasuto-san listened to my story silently. Then after I finished, he folded his hands and think about the things that I’ve said.

Then he finally answered after a while.

「Dunno」

I was in shock after expecting that he might know something. If he knew about the Demon King’s Army, surely I was expecting that he might have known something.

Well, it was no good after all.

「You see, I don’t really know about everything, that includes the things that you’ve told me about」

「That is true……」

The room was then silenced for a bit. Just what I have been doing all this time, why did I struggle so much to the point that I almost died hundreds of times.