Jane humps down on the step, her two tethered soulmates towering over her. "It's kind of hard to go to public restaurants when they play the radio as background noise." Jane hadn't been to a restaurant in nearly two years for fear of that song playing. This was not her usual thought process; she wasn't used to thinking about this shit. She worked from home. Where she could choose her music and not be forced into near hospitalisation inducing moments.

Jimin laughs causing Jane to scowl. "And what exactly do you find so funny Park Jimin." He moves to the step in front of her and crouches down as Yoongi sat beside her. 

"We're going to Korea town Jane." His smile tried to hide behind pursed lips. Tried being the defining word. "The only thing they play there is Kpop." 

Jane's scowl vanished. "Oh." Now she felt like an idiot.  Jimin shifted in his crouched position so he could get a hand into his pocket. He pulled out his wireless ear buds.

"You can borrow these." He took Jane's hand from her lap and placed the buds in them. The sensation of his skin against hers was - She subconsciously blew a tornado in the direction of her oncoming butterflies. 

Damn it Eunjin!!!!!

"If I'm wrong. Which I won't be. Then we can make up an excuse. A phone call from Miss Liz." He then looked to his hyung. "Yoongi hyung can sit next to you."

Jane's stomach twisted at the suggestion. It wasn't that she didn't want Yoongi to sit beside her. Quite the contrary. Yoongi's presence made even Jane's most intense thoughts seem so insignificant in the grand scheme of the universe. It was just that she was expecting him to say something else.

"And I'll tell Kookie to sit next to you too." Jimin added. Jane's heart, which had previously been racing at the prospect of succumbing to another panic attack, calmed down even more at the  simple thought of Jungkook. But Eunjin's words were still being replayed in her head like some toad stuck in a pipe. So even if she didn't want to admit it, Jane was disappointed Jimin hadn't included himself.

This multi-tether shit is really confusing.

The corners of Jimin's mouth perk up. "What?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin flattened his expression, lowered his voice to a whisper. "Just limit the PDA to feet and hands under the table." He then bounced up from the step and proceeded down the stairs. 

Jane watched the little shit go, wondering if she found it annoying, endearing or really attractive the way he tempted fate.

Yoongi finally stood, moving to the next step before offering her his hand. "Why don't we do this. If we hear the song, I'll call Jimin, and because you have the buds you can answer." he squeezed Jane's hand as she stood. "Deal?"

"Deal." What she wouldn't give to hug him right now. She squeezed his hand back before he released her; before returning to the status quo of employee-employer.

Jane wondered if she would need a therapist after all this is over. And exactly how much that would cost. Maybe it would be more cost effective to just go to one of those Smash Labs.

She'd ask Liz.

Then again, knowing Liz, she'd probably agree with the latter. And that it would be better to take her. As Moral Support.

~~~~~~~~~~

They met Halsey at a restaurant that had a private room for functions just after six. Apparently they'd booked the restaurant in advance. They entered through a back entrance to avoid the eyes of the public. The restaurant manager was quite accommodating, with the near 20 of them.