Chapter 9

Your POV

"(d/n)!" You yell. Where is that silly dragon. You see Hiccup. He is yelling for Toothless.

"Guess our dragon's are both gone aren't they." You say to him. 

"Aparently." He says.

"Hey (y/n) I can't hang out today. My dad as a meeting today and I have to go with with him." He says.

"Hiccup it's okay I have to help Gobber anyways at the blacksmith. He is backed up on orders." You say.

"(y/n) also there is that ball coming up and...um.." Hiccup started to stutter.

"Yes Hiccup I'd love to go with you." You say.

You hug and kiss each other goodbye and walk seperate ways.

Toothless's POV

"I can't believe we just did that. But I do you love you (d/n)." Toothless roared.

"Love you too Toothless. Besides we need more night furies in the world." (d/n) roared. 

Your POV

You worked on the dragon's teeth and helped with broken saddles, etc.

"Okay Gobber my shift is over. I'll see you later." You say.

"Thanks again lassy goodbye." Gobber says back. You walk out the door with your bow and arrow in hand.

"I think if I can catch some extra food tonight I might be able to sell it and get some new dress for the upcoming ball." You whisper to yourself.

1 hour of Hunting.

"Yes this should be enough for me and dad and extra to buy that stuff I saw in the that girly shop I saw." You whisper to yourself. You had succesfully killed 5 deers, and 20 rabbits. You decided you would keep half of the rabbits and 2 deers.

"The problem now is how am I going to get this back to Berk and sell some of this stuff?" You ask yourself. When you heard rustling in the bushes. You ready your bow when you see some big familar green and blue eyes.

"(d/n), Toothless. There you guys are where have you guy's been me and Hiccup was worried sick." You say to them. They give you a look that looks like 'Were sorry'. 

"Anyways, I'm glad I found you I need you guys to carry all this kill." you say. Stapping on the kills on each dragon you and the dragons walk back to Berk. you drop off the kills that you and your dad would keep at the house.

"Once again you make me proud." Your fathers says.

"Thanks dad, I'm going to sell the rest of this okay." You say leaving once more.

You and the dragons got to the Great Hall and walked in. Everyone was there especially Hiccup. You walked in with the dragons behind you with your kills strapped to them. Everyone stared at your kills in amazement. Some even drooled. The chefs there bought the kills off you and you was able to have enough money for the ball. You set the dragons loose to go have fun and sat with Hiccup.

"You never seem to seize to impress me." Hiccup says with a smirk.

"I know I'm like the best." You say smirking back.

"So (y/n) can I quiz you on your dragon knowledge?" Fishlegs ask you.

"Fire away I'm sure I'll ace it." You say.

"Oh really I bet I can get more right than you." Snoutlot said.

"Challenge accepted." You say.

"Okay now I'm interested." Hiccup said.

Fishlegs throws rapid questions at you and Snoulout. Being Snoutlout, he only got 5 right and because the was about his dragon's species. You on the other hand aced them. All of them.

"YES!" You shout.

"You got lucky." Snoutlout smarts back.

"Okay tell yourself what you want Snot for brain." You say smirking. Everyone at the table started to laugh and Snoutlout decided to shut his mouth. 

"Okay well me, Astrid, and Ruffnut need to go and buy our dresses for the ball." You say slinging both over your shoulders and walked out. Before you left you gave Hiccup a little kiss on the cheek. Leaving the boys staring at your strength.

You and the girls was at the shop and you found the perfect dress. You payed for the dress and waited for Astrid and Ruffnut to pay for theirs. You also got some new shoes, they was lacey red heels. 

You started just thinking at the thought of the ball. You walk home and the girls says their goodbyes. When you walk in you go straight to your room and lay your dress and shoes down.

"(y/n) can you come down here please." You dad yells from downstairs. You walk downstairs to see your dad with his hands behind his back.

"Um..dad you wanted something." You ask.

"(y/n) I know that Hiccup is taking you to the ball that we have every year to celebrate valintines day." He says. (Sorry but its the annual Valintines ball.) 

"Yea..." You say.

"Well I gave this to your mother when we went together." He said holding out your mother's necklace.

"Oh my gods." You say. The necklace was her favorite. It was a crystal that was shaped like the famous and rare night fury. She had always believed that vikings and dragons couldd live in peace before they made peace. Knowing that she could be excuted for thinking thst at the time she kept it too herself and your father kept that a secret also to keep her safe. 

"Dad..its..so beauitful." You start to cry at the thought of your mother while he put the necklace on you.

"Thannk you dad." You say hugging him.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too dad." You say.

1 Week Later

You kept away from Hiccup so you can see the look on his face tonight at the ball. You put your dress on and your dress along with your mother's necklace and you pulled your (h/c) to the side. You put a red bow around (d/n)'s neck. You walked with her by your side. The whole village was already there and you was the last one there. When you opened the door everyone stopped and so did the music. You started to blush where everyone was staring. They made a path for you too Hiccup.

Hiccup's POV

OH MY GODS SHE LOOKS BEAUITFUL. I think to myself. She walked towards me.

"My I have this dance M'lady." I asked bowing.

"Of course Mr. Haddock the 3rd." She says giggling.

I take her to the center of the room and everyone is staring. I que the musicans and the begin to play a slow song. We begin to dance. Never knew she could dance. Again she amazes me.

"You look beauitful (y/n)." I whisper.

"Thank you, You look handsome yourself." She says.

Toothless and (d/n) then pushed us closer together, but we didn't mind.

I started to lean in and so did she. When we kissed I could literally feel her warmth, love and her caring self. When we pulled apart everyone started to clap and yell cheerfully which made (y/n) smile and laugh. Also blush. She looked so cute.

"You know you look cute when you blush." I whisper to her.

"You do too you goofball." She whisper back.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Yes or No? Also I will be working on a Jack Frost story soon I'm writing a draft out on paper before I start publishing okay be ready.

Lots of Love

-Invader