3

Previously.

I take my mask off and..

Ps. The pic above is HOT!

______________________________________

Angie POV

I tackle kokichi in a hug as a start to sob. Despite him being s cheeky liar atua believe that he is just protecting his true self which atua approves!

"Hey hey relax a supreme leader would never die! Kokichi exlclaims but i ignore him and sink into his chest more. Did he work out?his chest feels bigger and more firm. Hmm shuichi would be happy. THANK YOU ATUA.

"E-eh A-angie wait wait!?" I didnt listen as i lift his shirt up and squeeze his pecs. Hmm yep shuichi would definitely like like this.

"Have you been workin out cuz i dont remember atua telling me your chest was never this big?" Of course that was a joke but seeing him blush was a win for me.

"W-what are you saying i saved you wait-are you hurt""no im fine atua protected me ny sending you to save me" he sighed in relief and quickly stood up and left.

Moments later kokichi returned with two males. One with blond hair with glassses and another with white fluffy hair and slightly pink tips.

"Uh who are these people?"

"Hmm?" Kokichi looked at before looking back at the two " these are my relatives..well in a way." Kokichi pointed to the blonde " this is byakuya togami. Buakuya-chan is my cousin, he's also the ultimate heir"

"Nice to meet you" I say and he nods

"And this nagito komaeda" he points to the albino" nagi-nii is my brother-in-law"

Nagito looks at me and bows" as he said im nagito. My ultimate talent.. if you could call it is the ultimate lucky student" hmm same as always.

"...did u guys forget we know each other before?" The three instantly blush. HA! They deserve that.

"A-anyway are you hurt or anything? " Byakuya asked me but i shake my head no. He nods and mumbles something about nagisa? Who's nagisa?

I was cut of my thoughts when a four kids run in and when they spot me three of the kids hid behind a blue haired boy who looks more mature but still afraid.

I take time to observe the kids. The first one had red hair and headphones, the second was a boy with blonde hair and a cute face i wonder if the boy is nice? The third was a girl with pink hair honestly she looks like a person who hate gentle? I guess we'll see. And the blue haired boy, he looks the most responsible probably why the others hid behind him.

Kokichi noticed the kids and speed walks to them and kneeled down to be on their eye level well.. if he was tall enough he was just below their eye level but oh well.

"Hey hey easy easy she's friendly i just saved her okay?" The kids nodded as another kid rolls in a wheelchair

Jeez theyve got a lot of explaining to do

TBC

Sorry it took a while to update.  Im not unmotivated im just super lazy to write😅😅. Anyway updates while be every 1-2 weeks. Bye