Penelope: "Nope! I've got everything!"

Y/N: "Alrighty. What time are you getting her?"

Penelope: "Is five-thirty good?"

Y/N: "Yeah, it should be fine."

Penelope: "Thank you!" She gives you a hug and you hug her back.

You and Tara ended up getting matching bridesmaid dresses. They were both ankle length, a wrap design on the bodice, with two thin straps. Penelope chose a beige wrap dress that had waves at the end along with a piece of fabric that tied into a bow along the waist.

After everything was purchased, you all said your goodbyes and went your separate ways. You make your way home at around twelve. When you walk in, Harley jumps all over you and you see Spencer reading a book on the couch.

Spencer: "Hey love, welcome back home." He says placing his book down.

Y/N: "Hey, whatcha reading?"

Spencer: "To Kill A Mockingbird."

Y/N: "Ah Harper Lee."

Spencer: "You've read it?"

Y/N: "Who hasn't? I read it my Junior year of High School."

Spencer: "Oh cool."

Y/N: "What chapter are you on?"

Spencer: "The last one."

Y/N: "When did you start reading it?"

Spencer: "An hour ago. I decided to take my time with reading it."

Y/N: "I'm not even one bit surprised." You say chuckling.

Spencer: "What do you mean?"

Y/N: "Even if you tried to take your time, it would still take you less time than the average person to finish it."

Spencer: "Oh."

Y/N: "I don't mean anything bad by it, I promise." You say giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Spencer: "Did you have fun?"

Y/N: "Yep! Emily picked out a red jumpsuit, and JJ went with a simple wedding dress. Tara and I are wearing matching dresses, Penelope picked a beige wrap dress and she's gonna make Harley an outfit. Speaking of Penelope, she's coming over and picking up Harley at five-thirty."

Spencer: "Oh wow. Seems like you had an eventful day."

Y/N: "I did." You say smiling.

Spencer: "Are you hungry?"

Y/N: "I could eat."

Spencer: "Would you like a sandwich? I went shopping earlier."

Y/N: "You went shopping?"