Chapter 11

I awkwardly adjusted my catsuit that clung to me. I felt uncomfortable again. Next to me sat Bucky his metal hand lay on the top of my thigh. Across from us was both Sam and Zemo. Sam looked like a 70s pimp and Zemo looked like a James Bond villain...but he pulled it off. I was kinda mad that I had to wear a catsuit I fucking hated them...like they are so tight and impractical but now that I look back I looked hot as fuck but I didn't feel it.

As we drove in 4 armoured motor cycles drove up beside us. Not going to lie I was terrified at the fact that that was needed. We drove through a harshly let tunnel where we came to a stop. "We must walk from here...and Y/n you may use your powers everyone knows of them." Zemo commanded. Of course they did everyone seems to know more about me then me.

"Yeah whatever." I muttered opening the door.

"Okay so Bucky...you are mine...Y/n...Sam now owns you as people also know you escaped HYDRA." Zemo carried on. I rolled my eyes...truly charming.

"Okay that definitely makes me seem like a pimp." Sam huffed shaking his head. I think I was the only one to hear it because Bucky didn't retaliate with a sarcastic quip and neither did Zemo.

We walked through the tunnel like every badass movie scene ever. Zemo and Sam were upfront...Bucky and I were in the back.  The tunnel opened up to endless bridges dazzled with multi coloured lights...it was beautiful in an ugly way. The air smelt of stone cold alcohol which sizzled my nostrils almost inflicting a headache. "Wow." I said under my breath.

"We cannot talk.. they have eyes everywhere." Zemo whispered slightly. I instantly shut my mouth. Something I tend not to do often. I parted over the railings to see people dancing in a sort of bobbing way. It was almost like a sea of heads and hair all waving like a tsunami.

Eventually we approached a statue case and we all ran down it as quick as possible...I always did that anyway in fear someone would push me down the stairs. It was probably irrational but I don't give a flying fawk.

It felt weird interweaving with all the sweaty and sparkly people...I don't know I've never been to a rave but I didn't like it. The music was just weird beeps and noises but that's just an opinion. There were many people just waving huge guns around as if it was completely normal whilst probably making a concoctions of drugs. You know your average Tuesday night on the town.

We walked into a bar called 'the princess bar' the logo seemed to be a primate of a sort with it's mouth open aggressively. Skulls lined one of the cavities in the wall which was adjacent to a huge fish tank. It was cool...yet disturbing.

Everyone's eyes trained on us. Well we were clearly meaning business. "готов подчиниться." (Ready to comply.) Zemo said under his breathe clearly keeping up his act. "зимний солдат?" (Winter Soldier) he asked clearly not earning a response.

Finally after what felt like ages she approached the bar. The bartender looked intensely disappointed when he saw us coming but he still greeted us politely. "Hello gentlemen...I weren't expecting you?" I coughed as he didn't acknowledge me. "And ma'am." I nodded a bit at his correction.

"Well our plans changed." Zemo excused for him. "We have business to do...with Selby."

"Usual?" The man behind the bar asked Sam who nodded his head weirdly. All in all the man did NOT look convinced. Not.at.all. Yet he turned away and prepared his drink. He pulled a live ass snake out of a COOKIE JAR and just ripped that bitch to shreds with a knife...pulling out some snake heart and chucking it in the shot glass. Bottoms up Sam.

"I love these." He said in a fakelt deep voice. He lifted the shot up to the tender and apprehensivel necked the shot and held back a grimace. I really struggled not to laugh at his almost frantic moments. He put his thumb up at the bar man who looked as though he was just questioning his entire life but he just turned away.