Erica

I wake up to find myself strapped to a chair, which doesn't really compliment my red dress and heels, but I can make it work. I yawn and see Ben beside me, who seems to be waking up as well. I search my pockets and come up with another red carnation, a hair clip, and two pennies. They confiscated my bag, which had a lot of my useful stuff, but no matter. Across from me, Ben is searching his pockets as well. He comes up with a nearly crumbled cookie, lint, and my mascara. 

"Wow what a gentleman, holding a lady's makeup," I half kick half slide my way over to him. He holds the cookie crumbs in his hand half-heartedly and offers me some. I take a few and pop them into my mouth, before pointing at the mascara. I did not have the willpower to pick my lock with a hairpin today. He awkwardly tosses it in my direction, and I somehow manage to catch it in my lap. It takes another good ten minutes of scrambling side to side and angling it at Ben's rope. Finally, he's up and untied. He then unties me, his cologne surrounding me when he leans down. I bury my head onto his neck, just to mess with him. Ok, so maybe I needed a little reassurance. But I'm not gonna tell him that. He inhales deeply and rips the last part of the rope.

We stay there embraced for a few more moments, before I remember I'm a spy. The tension lessons, and we both hustle to the door. Security was very loose, but I doubted that the door would be unlocked. The lock on the door is one of those modern ones with the keypad and everything. The chairs are definitely too spindly to do any damage to it as well. 

"I guess we're stuck here. Got any stories?" Ben shivers and slides down the wall. I slide down and sit beside him. 

"Remember Ashley Sparks?" I ask. I see him smirk, "How could I forget?" 

"My words exactly, Benjamin," a voice echoes around us. "Ashley Sparks was quite the character,"