is that you calling

After the depressing ending to the other night I wasn’t really expecting anything to happen or to really ever see Brett again. It had been two days since Olive Garden and the disappointing moment on my porch and I had pretty much given up hope. I guess I really should just get used to be disappointed. It always happened to me. I slowly got up out of bed and started getting ready for school. At least me and Brett dint go to the same school. I didn’t want to have to see him in the hall and feel even more humiliated. As I heard Molly beeping her horn I run downstairs grabbing us both a granola bar and jumping into the front seat. The ride to school was silent for a few minutes before m hone started ringing. When I looked down the contact shocked me. Flashing on my phone screen was the name my prince, Brett Prince with a million heart eye emojis. I couldn’t help but laugh and smile like a kid who had just gotten ice cream for the first time.

“hello?” I answered.

“hey princess. I’ve missed you and it’s only been a few days. I am so sorry I’ve been so busy with practice this weekend but I need to see you again. Come to my game on Friday and then we can hang out after again. I also don’t have baseball this weekend so we can hang out and I have a few ideas.” He said.

I went to answer but he cut me off before I could.

“I’m not even going to wait for you to answer princess, because the only answer you can say is yes. See you Friday princess, tell your parents and Molly not to expect to see you much this weekend have an amazing day gorgeous.” He said hanging up.

Me… gorgeous… me… gorgeous. I wonder if he called the right person. That’s really not me. As if he could read my mind he texted me saying don’t you worry princess, its only you and me Scar, all the other girls are in the past, it’s just you.”

Molly and I squealed over that text for hours and the rest of the week flew by and finally it was Friday.