Chapter 37: Friday

Start from the beginning

Y/n POV:
We entered the hotel room where the party was taking place. Tom gave me his jersey to wear and he was wearing a sweatshirt along with Harrison. Sam looked out of place but he surprisingly found one of his friends very quickly and left the rest of us. "Hey guys what's up!" Tom said going to high-five all of his teammates. Harrison and I sat on the edge of that other people weren't sitting on as we watched Tom make his way around the hotel room.

"Who's that girl?" I asked pointing to the only other girl in the room.

"That's Andrew's sister. She goes to college near here and has been coming to all of our games." Harrison explained.

(An Andrew hasn't been introduced in the story yet but just pretend that you know who he is lol.)

"Holland!" The girl said quickly wrapping her arms around Tom. She was pretty, like really pretty.

"Hey what's up Zoey I didn't know you were coming tonight!" Tom greeted also wrapping his arms around her.

"I never miss a party. Plus I'd rather be here with you guys then studying for my bio chemistry exam tomorrow." This so called Zoey explained. Of course she was smart why wouldn't she be.

"That's what we're here for, hey my brother Sam just flew here today let me introduce you to him." Tom said pulling Zoey over to Sam.

"Y/n are you okay? You've been giving Tom the death glare for the past few minutes?" Harrison asked.

"I'm fine but shhh I'm trying to listen." I explained. Harrison laughed.

"Sam this is Zoey. Zoey this is my little brother Sam." Tom introduced the pair.

"I'm not that much younger." Sam said making Zoey laugh a little too much.

"Aren't you just the cutest thing? It must run in the family." Zoey teased earning a smirk from Tom.

"Harrison please distract me I don't think I can watch this any longer." I explained.

"Let's go outside onto the balcony and get you some fresh air okay?" Harrison said helping me up. We made our way outside closing the door behind us. The noise quickly died down leaving just Harrison and I with the wonderful view.

Tom POV:
After introducing Sam and Zoey we joined a group of people who were playing cards. "I hope you don't mind me asking but since when does Haz have a girlfriend?" Zoey asked looking outside onto the balcony. I followed her view to see y/n and Harrison laughing, I smiled to myself because they were getting along.

"Oh um that's not his girlfriend that's my girlfriend actually." I explained.

"Aww Holland I didn't know that you had a girlfriend! What's her name?" Zoey asked.

"Y/n" Sam responded. "She's awesome. Keeps Tom from annoying the rest of us."

"She looks quite close with Harrison." Zoey said looking at the pair.

"I'm just glad that they're getting along." I explained putting down a card.

"Maybe a little too well don't you think?" Zoey asked also putting down a card.

"What do you mean?" Sam questioned reading my mind.

"It's all about body language boys. See how his feet are turned towards her, that means she has his full attention. And his hands are in his pockets, that's because he doesn't know what to do with them meaning that she makes him nervous." Zoey said.

"Well they're the only people out there so of course she has his full attention and it's chilly outside so he put his hands in his pockets." Sam explained. Zoey shrugged as Sam placed down a card.