54 Arvind in action

Part 54 Arvind in action

The next day morning

Ratna didn't find Arvind in RM. She didn't know where he went. His mobile was on voice mail which confused Ratna. Arvind usually puts his mobile on voice mail only when he is in a meeting. Yes...

Arvind had been arranged a meeting with the royal people. People who could help Subhadra were specially invited to the meeting. Being the royal society chairmen, Arvind had the power to gather them. He strictly warned them not to support Subhadra.

*I'm very sorry to tell you guys...my mother is under the radar of the police. They are searching for her. I know all of you have a good reputation in society. I won't mind taking a decision against the person who helps the one who killed the unborn of our family. I hope you guys won't give me a chance to do that.*

*We won't do that Mr. Raizada because our prestige is more important than anything for us* someone said.

Arvind nodded yes.

*I will surely inform you if I got to know about your mother's whereabouts.* another one said.

*Thank you...* Arvind said.

After finishing the meeting, Arvind headed to RM. All the members of the royal society spoke about Subhadra and her dirty deeds.

*I never knew she stoops so low*

*Her grandson Arnav Raizada married a middle-class girl. That's what made her mad*

*It's not Arnav who married her. It was Avinash Raizada who wanted it. To fulfill his grandfather's wish Arnav married the girl*

*Whatever...we should not help Subhadra...don't forget it*

*Yes, we can't go against Arvind...*

*Not only Arvind but also Arnav who has all the potential to become our next Chairmen...*

*You are right*

People who belong to the royal society decided not to help Subhadra.

RM

Even though Khushi wanted to get out of bed Arnav stopped her giving the excuse of her fake health issue because he didn't know Arvind is not at home.

*You are so weak, Khushi. If you go out then Mom will get scolded...* Arnav gave her an excuse to make her stay with him.

He knew Khushi will not downstairs as she doesn't want Ratna to be scolded. So, she turned towards Arnav and hugged him. Arnav reciprocated the hug smilingly.

*Arnavji...*

*Mmmm?*

*What Amma will do?*

*I too don't know but she won't disappoint us for sure*

*Whatever, she is relieved... that's enough...*

*She suffered a lot in the past, Khushi. She cries whenever she comes to meet me...and cries whenever she gets back to India...*

*And you...? Didn't you suffer like her?* Khushi asked raising her head.

*A lot...more than her. I was fourteen years when I was sent to London...*

*It's because of me...* Khushi said sadly.

*No... it's because of Dhadi...she is a merciless woman...just to keep me away from you, she sent me to London*

*Yet, you didn't forget me...* she smiled.

*How could I?*

*You saved your grandpa's words...*