6

📍M&M Apartment

Malika Adiah Carter

My mom had come home earlier than expected from her trip so i'm going to see her.

"Mia, I'm leaving !" I shouted while walking in the hallway towards the door.

On my way to the door I saw Kori and the rest of them sitting in the living room.

"Oh my gosh, y'all scared me" I said, clutching my chest.

"How'd you guys get in here" I asked.

Before anybody could answer Mia came from the hallway.

"Where you going ?" she asked me still not noticing the rest of them in the living room.

"I'm going to see my momma"

"ouuuu i wanna go" she squealed. I chuckled.

"alright hurry up, but how did they get in here" I asked her.

"Who" she asked, confused, then turned around and saw them.

"ouuuu yall some criminals" she shook her head playfully.

"they just had a whole ass conversation while we sittin right here" Kofi said.

"ain't nobody worried bout y'all" mia said.

"Damn that's how you feel" Yanna said, holding her hand to her heart with a pout.

"Of course not you bae" I said, making grabby hands so she could come to me.

She came and hugged me then Mia.

"man fuck what y'all talmn bout, Millie yo momma fine" Kori asked.

"She fine as fuckkk on god she is" Mia exclaimed.

"Aye i'm coming with y'all" Kori said hopping out of his seat on the couch.

"She actually wants to meet you guys so we all can go" I said smiling.

"aww lil millie be talking bout us with ha momma" Kairo said.

"I talk about everybody else but you dummy" I said, rolling my eyes playfully.

"aye what you say about me" Kori asked rubbing his hands together while licking his lips.

"That girl momma do not want yo ugly ass" Kofi said.

"Hey syreeeee !" I dragged.

"you're always sitting around quietly .. like say something idiot" I added.

"That boy having a rough morning" Kori said, making the boys snicker.

"mchttt, shutcho dumbass up" he said waving them off.

"Ouu shit what happened ?" Mia said laughing.

"my boa had that morning wood so he called up some thot to get his dick wet, shawty was using more teeth than mouth" Kairo explained, making me and Mia bust out laughing along with everybody else except Sy.

"mchttt y'all over laughing like that shit funny" he mugged.

Everybody calmed their laughter down.

"I'm sorry that happened to you friend" I cooed, pinching his cheeks. He pushed my hands away, mugging me causing me to laugh again.

"okay okay let's go guys" I said after I calmed my laughter down.

We all walked outside with me in the front and Mia in the back so she could lock the door.