Chapter 2: A new beginning

(Y/N)=Your Name

(BF/N)=Best Friend's Name
-----------------------------------------------------------

BF/N POV:

I was a bit dizzy but slowly began to come back from my sleep trance.

I slowly opened my eyes and realized that I was in an empty white room with a metal door.

BF/N: What the fuck?

I said in a low voice.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming from outside the room and they were approaching the door.

I felt deep fear but curiosity at the same time, so I quickly got up off the ground and stared directly at the door.

I was totally shocked when the door opened and revealed an animal walking on two legs in... ¡military clothing!?

???: Hey idiot, come here

He said in a deep voice, which surprised me because... ¿¡A damn animal in military clothing had just spoken to me!?

I was about to scream but he grabbed me by the neck and started threatening me.

???: ¡Look me in the eye when I speak to you! I don't know who you are and I don't give a shit, when I give you an order, you will comply, ¡now follow me!

He said as he released me and left the room.

I had no choice so I started following him.

As I followed him out of the room, another animal joined us and began to follow behind me without saying anything, but I could see out of the corner of my eye how he was looking at me in disgust.

As I walked down the hall, I could only see more animals of different races and colors looking at me in surprise, confusion and anger.

Everything seemed so weird, until suddenly I could see Y/N in front of the soldier I was following, who was also being escorted.

Suddenly, we stopped in front of an elegant wooden door, where I was finally able to speak to Y/N

BF/N: Oi Y/N...