7 Things we might have in common

I don't know why, I just wanted to see if anybody else does/experiences these things...And~ here we go.

1) At least one of my friends points out when I do something "Fancy" like where a braid or not where fingerless gloves. Yes, I know. Big shocker, I don't always do the exact same thing like a cartoon character!

2) You shout random things when you're bored!

I shall now resight a comment from DisneyRhino ...

"I'm in the middle of class and yelled out "Pineapple!!" and I got into trouble. I swear I didn't mean to say anything at all."

3) You're one of those people where if someone asks you a question with two answers, you give them answer C.

When my friend asked me if I like chocolate or vanilla cake (she claims it was because she was making a minecraft cake for me as a birthday/Christmas present). I chose marble cake (chocolate/vanilla swirl). She and her friends of course found this halarious, because they find me halarious. Which leads me to number four...

4) You don't fit in with any group.

I'm too lazy to hang out with jocks (though my most trust-worthy friend is a jock actually), too gamer-ish to hang out with orchestra nerds, and too weird to hang out with mainstreams or as most people call it "people with brains that make sense and aren't disturbing at all." Yet I still survive in life...

5) When life hits you, it hits hard.

I spend days on end not able to even be in normal lighting without getting a headache because I'm so frustrated at the world.

3) You forget things easily.

Yes, this is actually number 4...technically...I think. Lemme scroll up and check. *does so* ...And that is the explanation to this...

7) YOU ARE LITERALLY IN LOVE WITH XENOBLADE CHRONICLES!!!

No need to explain this really, except for the fact I almost cry any of my friends says "Oh, it's just one of the video games she likes" When someone asks them what Xeno is. I am passionate about Xenoblade Xenoblade! *runs around yelling random things about Xenoblade, annoys brother, gets picked up and thrown on the couch*

My brother: No! Not that again!

I have a pretty awesome brother, though he does get annoyed when I say Xenoblade is better than Destiny...*waits for angry comment debate\war on Xeno vs Destiny*

Welp, that's that...