"You-" General Wells is cut off by several more footsteps. "Who are they?"

"People who want to stand up to your ridiculous behavior," Louis nods to the group of men behind us. "We all strongly believe that you're taking this too far, and we aren't going to stand for it."

Right now, Harry has his head laid back on the floor, listening intently. I silently walk over to him, laying my head on his chest.

"So, this is it- my own son is taking a stand against me. Who would have thought?" He says, shaking his head slightly.

"Well, your daughter happens to be your greatest victim," Louis spits. "That is truly sick,"

Harry slowly places his hand on my shoulder, rubbing in softly. "I want you to get out of here." Harry whispers.

"Not without you,"

"You have to-"

"No, the hell I don't."

"Amanda, listen to me," Harry painfully turns to his side, gently stroking my cheek. "I love you, and I want you to be happy-"

"I won't be happy unless you're with me," I interject, making him sigh.

"Amanda, you will be happy. You will find a new guy, you'll be even happier with him," I frown, shaking me head.

"I will never forgive myself if I let you die here," I cry, but he wipes me tears away.

"I'm not asking you to forget about me, I'm asking you to find someone who won't hurt you like I did." He looks me straight in the eye, and I see a tear form in the corner of his.

"But.. But.." I can't find any words to say. I am currently sobbing, yet no one notices but Harry.

"Shh, don't cry, baby. Angels don't cry," he tries to wipe the tears from my soaked cheeks. "I love you so much,"

"I love you more," I continue to sob, yet he chuckles at my response.

"That's impossible," he places his lips on mine. Savoring the taste of his sweet lips, I run my fingers through his hair.

A soldier seems to notice us, and walks toward us. "I can get both of you out of here." He whispers, crouching down.

"Really?" I ask hopefully.

He nods, "I have been in a similar situation, and I wouldn't want you to loose the love of your life,"

I feel bad for the soldier, "can you help me help him up?" I ask him quietly, pointing to Harry.

He nods, smiling sadly at me. That seems to be the one smile I get.

"Listen, there is a back door, behind General Wells, we can make it without him noticing if we are quiet enough."

"Okay," Harry grunts when we pick both of his arms up.

"You can do this," I say to Harry. "You're strong- be strong for me.."

The soldier picks Harry up over his shoulder, walking quietly.

Louis and the other soldiers look at us, smiling slightly.

"I don't know if you remember me or not, but I'm Zayn," he introduces.

"I remember you, you helped me find my mom," I smile gratefully at him.

He nods, returning the smile.

We eventually make it to another room, a bigger one. "Where are we?"

He turns on the lights, laying Harry down on a bed. "The safe bunk. We don't use it much anymore, but you two seem in good need for it."

"Thank you,"

"No problem, Harry is like a brother to me. I'm not going to let him die on me." Zayn looks over at Harry, smiling brightly.

"Thank you- I can't thank you enough." I repeat.

"Honestly, no problem. I'm going to go get a nurse." Zayn leaves the room.

I walk over to Harry, who is sleeping spindly. "I love you," I place my lips on his cheek.

A moment later, Kendall walks in. "I'm not going to try and touch him- I'm just going to do my job." She mumbles, reading my mind.

"Okay."

"I'm sorry about everything, General Wells put Louis and I up to this. I never meant for any of this." She looks at me quickly, returning to Harry.

"I believe you," I smile weakly at her, and she returns it.

"Now, Zayn filled me in on what happened before I can here, so you don't have to." I'm thankful for that.

"Thank you."

"Please don't thank me, I don't deserve it," she shakes her head shamefully.

"Everyone makes mistakes," I shrug. I know I should hate her, but I can't seem to.

"There is something in his pocket.." She says, digging into his pocket. She holds out a piece of paper, handing it to me. "It has your name on it,"

I nod, and mumble a quick thank you. I go outside, reading the note carefully.

Dear Amanda,

You have no idea how hard it is to write this note- a goodbye letter. It isn't just about goodbye though, it consists of multiple things

You have been there for me, even when you weren't conscious. You stood by me, even after the mistakes I've made.

I am truly sorry for all the I put you through, you didn't deserve any of it.

My time is coming to an end- and thankfully, I had your love to keep me going.

You, Amanda, are the most beautiful, smart, caring- the list could go on forever- person I have ever met.

Thank you for loving me, and forgiving me for my stupid actions. I didn't deserve any of it, and neither did you.

Your lips are just so kissable, I could kiss them all day if I could. Your hair is always so soft, and your eyes... Your eyes and smile are the most beautiful things about you.

I know that you think this goodbye is forever, but it isn't. I will always be by your side no matter what.

I want you to run. Run as far as you can, and find a new life.

I want you to be happy.

I owe you my life, and that is what I'm doing. I'm giving up mine for yours.

You have my heart, don't loose it,

And hey, who says this is the last we will see each other? We will be reunited again.

I love you so much, Amanda, I always will.

With great love, Harry.

I am sobbing by the end of the letter. Something else catches my eyes, our portrait..

"Oh my gosh," I cover my mouth and look at out painting.

For once in my life, I don't question my actions. I walk out of base with the note and portrait in my hand.

I run out as far as I can into the woods, not looking back.

..

This is the end of soldier styles! So sad.

But, hey, there is going to be a sequel posted soon.

Thank you all so, so, so, so much for reading. It means a lot!

Please vote and comment, it will mean a lot!

I love all of you guys.