𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦 𝐨 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐮𝐦 and welcome.

Here are some rules and some major important points you need to know.

First of all its a 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙁𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 and for your convenience let me tell you what is a Fanfiction.

"Fan fiction  is fictional writing written in an amateur capacity as fans, unauthorized by, but based on an existing work of fiction. The author uses copyrighted characters, settings, or other intellectual properties from the original creator as a basis for their writing." (Copied from google)

I'm not a professional writer this is my first try so you are going to find many mistakes in grammar and sentence structure.

If you don't like the story or anything regarding this FanFiction  you can leave right at the moment just don't be bitchy and don't start bashing in comment section got it as i've already told you its my first try so plz co-operate with me.

This FanFiction will contain most probably 6 to 7 chapters and also there will be slow updates.

I've inserted my all time favourite dialogues and quotes in this FanFiction which you all might have read it somewhere so i don't own these quotes and poetry at all. Mostly I have copied the dialogues from Umera Ahmad's work as she is my all time favourite.

I'm going to continue the story from that point where Umer was leaving for America which means no death of Umer has occured in MY FANFICTION.

(Copied from Insta)

So my FanFiction will continue from this point and the story will be written in Urdu.

Many people don't like Umer's character so plz let me tell you guys no one is going to use any incoherent word for him as he is having an Islamic Name and it has a very deep meaning.

Most of the chapters will have UMER'S POV.

I'm telling you again if you don't like it  you can leave it right there.

And a special thanks to all my Insta friends and wattpad writers in advance for helping me in writing this FanFiction.

If you have any ideas you can share those with me.

For more updates you can(if you want to) follow me on insta.

𝙅𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙠 𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙝✨