II

Monday had arrived and Cressida got ready for her school.

Being a diligent and sincere girl, the teachers loved her and students constantly flocked around  her. However, her clique was like her personal shield; always protecting her from everything.

"Little one, you ready?" Isaiah knocks on her door.

"Yes Izzy, almost done." Delilah replies while hurriedly taking her bag and shoving her things inside it.

She opens the door to find Isaiah waiting for her. As soon as his eyes landed on her, his lips broke into an endearing smile.

"Ready angel?" Isaiah asks.

"Yup." And with that Cressida was off; running down the stairs and towards the car.

"Careful munchkin!" Zagreus calls out as he witnesses her dashing down the stairs, while following her with his phone in one hand attending to an important work call.

She was finally outside and all her brothers along with Katherine had come out as well.

"Aren't you forgetting something, princess?" Lucien asks pointing at his cheek.

"Oh oops." Cressida mumbles giggling softly. And with that, she dashed towards her brothers who were standing on the stairs outside. She pulled each one of them into a tight hug and gave them all a kiss on the cheek. After they were all satisfied, she went to Katherine to give her a hug and a kiss as well.

"Be safe!" Katherine tells her, while patting her back.

"I will." And with that, off she went to school.

***
"Cressie! There you are." Beth rushes towards Cressida on sighting her outside with Isaiah.

Isaiah, standing there with all his glory, had garnered all the attention of the campus. However, all his attention belonged to his little angel.
He was very particular about everything when it came to his baby sister. It was no surprise that he knew more about his sister than himself which applied to the other two brothers as well.

"Good morning Beth!" Cressida leaped into her arms.

"Woah there. Someone's happy today." Beth said hugging her back.

"Little one." The older Kaiser called out to her.

Hearing her brother, she turned around and hugged him. Isaiah pulled her closer. Even though they were going to meet at home, they never liked the idea of not seeing her for hours. There was always a fear gripping them that she would disappear just like their parents did.

The whole campus was watching this unfold and was melting. (A/N: I'm melting too)

"Zagreus will come pick you up after school." He said as he kissed her forehead.

"Okay Izzy. Bye!"

"Take care of her Beth." Isaiah says before getting into the car.

"I will." Replied Beth and with that he drove off.

*****