Ep 1

Ep 1
As usual i was at my table working on the updates that our company's product needed.   I'm the most younger employee here among all the colleagues. And our boss Pi'tharn was my only senior whom i knew from my university time. He was the only one who knew me lil bit otherwise i don't talk much here with anyone.

        Opps i forgot to give intro abt me.  I am Ae originally from india but my dream was to be in Thailand so am here working on my goals.  So i was saying that i was working and a Colleague named tine came to me invited me for his bday party but as am not like a feet which suits in every shoe but at the other side i can't say no too bcz i think tht would effect my reputation or my salary here so with a glance i said ok i'll come.

          So i just stood up from my chair nd headed towards my boss's office bcz he was the only one who could save me from this condition. 
As i knocked i saw a girl leaning towards him,  my heart felt uneasy a lil bit and left from there without saying a word. I know i did the wrong thing but i couldn't act on this. 
Did i do wrong huhhh shiyaa Ae what the heck did u do just now. ??
Why do u even care what's happening on the earth.

Should i go back to Boss or should i act that i have seen nothing even if they kissed??

Hey Ae ae ae...  I wae lost in my thoughts nd i just realized tht someone was standing back to me nd uttering my name... I just looked back and shitt it was Boss Mr. Tharn.
   My mouth was wide opened. And slowly his adorable face started to come closer to me the distance between our faces was being less and now our lips were gonna touch nd than he took his hand and closed my mouth.. (Wht the hell i was thinking)
      Mr.Ae come to my room. He said with a scary tone and i was shocked am gonna fired by him for sure.  I couldn't have saw that. What should i do now?? 

  I put my confidence all together nd stepped towards my boss's office. Crossed fingers nd have faith was all i can do right now.  Shall i come in boss??

       Yes come in Ae.  Mr tharn said with angry tone. 
I went in and he said me to close the door.  I did it and stepped in.
Why are u standing like a statue have a seat Mr Ae. Mr tharn said.

What do u think... Mr tharn was sayin...

Shiyaa is he gonna fire me for real what am gonna do. ...

Wht do u think guys Whts gonna Mr tharn say??