Chapter 1 - Activity

Midoriya's POV:

Today we were all going to the assembly hall because Nezu wanted to address a situation that happened, but no one had any idea what it was. Class 1B was also heading over to the assembly hall and there were a few whispers thrown around the room once we all got there. Some of them I could hear.

"Does anyone have any idea what the hell is going on?" Whispered the human Pikachu, Kaminari.

"Nope!" Answered Pikachu's best buddy, the rock, Kirishima.

"How are we supposed to know?!" Sero questioned.

"I don't know! I thought you actually paid attention in class!" Kaminari stated.

Sero replied, "They didn't even tell us what they would be talking about. Now that you know, calm your ass down!"

"Oh, sorry." Kaminari apologized.

I turned back to my group of friends and Uraraka was all pumped. Iida tried to calm her, while Asui was just watching with Todoroki. I thought about all those years of torment and decimation and how I didn't have any luxury of having times with my friends after I turned four. I felt so isolated back then and I didn't trust anyone for my own good. Society is awful and they don't know what I have been through. They didn't know how the weak felt because they all had a quirk which could keep them high in society. People never notice the weak and helpless, but once I become a hero, I will change society for sure.

When I finished having my thoughts, a white chimera of a dog, bear and mouse came up on stage and started his announcement.

"Good morning students of the hero course. I have gathered you here to assign an assessment for you all..." Nezu started. People groaned at the word assessment, but Nezu continued, "But it won't be a written one, but an activity! There will be two teams. One are the heroes and the other are the villains."

I could hear people whisper about how they didn't want to be on the villain's team, but of course, we were all going to train to become heroes. Who would want to be villains which we had to fight to protect this awful society?

"There will be a leader for each team. For the villains, once the leader is down, the heroes win. Just like in the real world where the villains only have the will to fight when their boss is still standing. For the heroes, once the leader is down, the activity will continue. There are rule books are for the leaders to read and after the assembly there will be a Q&A for the leaders to ask me any questions. Now or the leaders for each team."

Everyone in classes 1A and 1B were listening careful.

"For the leader of the heroes is.... Katsuki Bakugo!"

The assembly hall was in up roar. People shouted that it should be changed and that Bakugo should be put in the villain team.

"We chose him for a reason and now for the villain's leader." Nezu calmed the crowd, "The leader is... Izuku Midoriya!"

I was shocked. Me a villain? People didn't even think I was dangerous, since I was quirkless and stuff. I could hear the gasps and whispers in the assembly hall. People started to back away from me, even my friends. I turned my head around looking into people's eyes and I saw the one thing that always reminded me of my past, pity. Something in me bubbled and I felt like I could explode, but I continued to listen to Nezu.

"Now the teams are on the board, but you can change teams if you want."

The students started to look at the board, but people didn't want to be villains, so they moved to Kacchan and away from me. Everyone from Class 1A and B were on Kacchan's side, leaving me alone. Even my friends went over to the other side. I would have thought that at least one of them would be on my side. It was like this in middle school as well. 'This is nothing new.' I thought and it is the truth.