Chapter 90 (The Embroiderer)

PART 1

Xiangshan and Hengdian World Studios are both located in Zhe Province (Zhejiang Province), with a distance of only approximately 100 kilometers[1]. At noon that day, Rong Xu directly told Luo Qian about the situation and asked her to cancel his flight back to B City for that evening.

At three o'clock in the afternoon, Qin Cheng's assistant arrived at Xiangshan Film and Television City, and the group headed back together towards Hengdian.

Rong Xu also called to update Luo Zhentao, but he hadn't finished speaking before Luo Zhentao laughed and interrupted: "I already knew by this morning. Xu Jin specifically called me first to ask about your itinerary. Xiao Xu, I heard Xu Jin say that there aren't many scenes for that particular role. If the shoot goes smoothly, you should be able to finish in a week. Director Xu's movie won't start filming until two weeks later. Although I also want you to get some more rest beforehand, this movie...... is truly spectacular."

Rushing to another cast audition without a pause just after finishing one movie was considered a bit of an overload for any actor.

Of course, there were also some actors who preferred to blaze through multiple dramas at the same time and rush from cast to cast in order to secure more works, make more money, and receive more exposure. However, this type of behavior was typically deemed shameless by others within the circle.

Due to an actor cramming in multiple shoots (at the same time), crews would often have to adjust the filming schedules according to an actor's availability, which was highly inconvenient (for everyone else). Moreover, cramming shoots could also easily cause problems for the actor's state, making it so they couldn't switch between the different roles.

Normally, Rong Xu wouldn't go around cramming shoots, and if he filmed The Embroiderer, he wouldn't have any days to rest. However, as Luo Zhentao said, this film was a great opportunity. Having a chance to cooperate with international big-name directors, Film Emperors, and Film Empresses was truly a rare chance.

Luo Zhentao said: "It was Mr. Qin who recommended you for this film."

Male No. 3 in The Embroiderer was originally a Chinese-American individual who had quite a bit of fame in the United States. In addition to his image and acting skills, He was chosen (for the role) because Old Liu wanted to borrow his popularity to gain access to the United States' market.

No one would complain about having too much money. Since this little fresh meat was quite famous in the United States, then they could let him act a bit, ba.

Of course, Old Liu never expected that this little fresh meat would actually make anti-Chinese remarks on an American TV show two days prior. He was clearly born in Huaxia, and the blood in his body was of Huaxia origin, but after being nurtured to adulthood by the motherland, this ungrateful villain went and (switched his) nationality to another country's without hesitation, and even dared to slander his motherland.

"His parents are still in Huaxia. That little bastard brat isn't afraid of being struck by lightning for his words!" Old Liu directly swore up a storm with the crew.

Xu Jin told Luo Zhentao that, at that time, Old Liu was so angry he directly called up several of his industry friends, and many of them worked together to completely ban this little fresh meat from Huaxia's Entertainment Industry. However, the other party's anti-Chinese remarks had already long spread across Huaxia. Hundreds of millions of netizens scolded him, but he didn't care, sporting a "I don't even want your money" temperament.

SUPERSTAR ASPIRATIONOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara