Chapter Nine, Visiting The Burrow

Start from the beginning

Once she'd calmed down Mia kissed Fred's cheek making him brighten.
"Are you sure you don't want to come to The Burrow, Dobby? You can see Winky." Fred asked.
"Mistress and Masters are very kind to Dobby but Dobby would like to see Kreacher. Perhaps Dobby could see Winky tomorrow?" Dobby asked nervously.
"Of course you can Dobby." André agreed. "There's no need to feel nervous with us."
"Thank you Master André." Dobby beamed, as Damon and Blaise flicked their hands at the sink causing everything to wash up, dry and put away by themselves.
"There now you can leave straight away if you wish to." Blaise told Dobby, causing him to thank Blaise and Damon excitedly.

"I'll see you later Hedwig." Mia said, softly stroking her owl before taking Blaise's and Damon's hands in hers as the pair haven't been to The Burrow before so they would need her or Fred to let them through the Wards.
"I've got Remus's present, love, along with the scan photos for him and Dora and my Mum and Dad." Fred assured.
"Thanks Freddie." Mia beamed. After they bid Dobby goodbye the five shadowed out of their home in The Nether Realm and once again appeared outside of The Burrow on the other side of the gate where the Wards stopped.

As soon as they arrived Mia suddenly bent over throwing up from the morning sickness spurring André to quickly give her a Anti-Sickness Potion and Damon to hold her hair out of the way and rubbing soothing motions on her back. Once she'd recovered Mia was filled with excitement and was almost bouncing.
"Calm down Chéri (ou chérie)." André laughed, kissing her forehead. "You're going to make yourself sick again."
"Let's get you two accepted so we can get in before Remus comes charging out here thinking we're keeping his Cub from him." Fred said, slicing his palm with a claw, he then allowed three drops of blood to drop on to the gate post before waving his hand over Blaise and Damon getting them accepted.

"There we go." Fred said satisfied, only for Mia to latch on to Fred's bleeding hand and drink a little before she healed it with her tongue.
"Do you need anymore, Mia?" Damon asked, concerned.
"No, I'm okay now. I think it's because I was sick." Mia assured, wiping the corners of her mouth.
"If you need anymore, my love, just let us know." André said, kissing her forehead as Blaise pushed open the gate. Smiling happily Mia held Fred's and Andre's hands this time as they walked up to the door only for it to be thrown open by a smiling Molly before they even reached it.

"Oh Freddie! Mia! André! I'm so glad you're here. And these must be Blaise and Damon. It's so nice to meet you, dears! Mia you're looking peaky are you all right?" Molly asked, concerned, resting a hand on Mia's cheek.
"Hi Mum." Fred smiled, hugging his mother once she'd released Mia from her hug. "Mia just had a bout of morning sickness." Fred explained.
"Oh, we'll get you inside and drink some butterbeer with ginger in it." Molly fretted.
"It's lovely to meet you Mrs Weasley." Blaise and Damon greeted.
"Oh, nonsense dears, call me Molly. We are family after all." She said happily, pulling them into a hug. Blaise and Damon were startled at first but soon hugged her back.

As soon as Molly had released them she stepped back and let them into the kitchen.
"Hi Arthur, Dora, Remus." Mia, Fred and André greeted, hugging the three sitting at the kitchen table.
"Blaise, Damon. This is my father; Arthur Weasley. Nymphadora Tonks but she only likes Tonks, apart from Mia who can call her Dora, never call her by her first name and Remus Lupin." Fred introduced. "Dad, Tonks, Remus this is Blaise Zabini and Damon Lestrange-Gerard. Happy birthday Remus."
"Happy birthday Moony." Mia said, hugging him tightly.
"Thank you Cub." Remus said happily, hugging her tightly as Arthur and Tonks spoke to Blaise and Damon. Giving Mia one last hug Remus stood from his seat to stand in front of his cub's new dominants with an unimpressed look on his face and his arms folded.

Despite being dominant Dragel's there was nothing more scarier than having to face an overprotective father or as close to one, that Blaise and Damon couldn't help but gulp.
"Stop teasing them sweetheart." Tonks said, gently slapping his arm.
"I'm not." Remus said, his voice gruff showing that in this moment Moony was close to the surface. "You may be her mates, but she is my Cub. If she comes to me upset or hurt in any way I will position myself near you on a Full moon, do I make myself clear? And I'm not a violent person but you do not want to see an enraged overprotective father werewolf."
"Yes Sir." Blaise and Damon said at the same time.

"Excellent, then we won't have any problems I hope. Welcome to the family." Remus smiled, sticking his hand out to shake theirs which they readily did, obviously wanting to impress Remus.
"Moony, this is from all of us." Mia said, placing a large rectangular wrapped parcel on the table in front of him.
"Thank you Cub. Thank you all of you." Remus said gratefully, as he tore into the wrapping his eyes filled with tears at what was within. It was a moving painting of Remus with Lily, James and Sirius and a baby Mia on Remus's lap.
"I copied one of the photos you gave me and Blaise's mother got it to move as she makes paintings." Mia said nervously.
"It's perfect thank you." Remus said, hugging her tightly and kissing her forehead. "Blaise please thank your mother for me?" He asked.

"Of course." Blaise agreed, sipping at the butterbeer Molly had given them all. He was happy that Mia was happy and could bond with the only connection to her parents she had left. He was enjoying Molly, Arthur and Tonks's company and wished he hadn't believed such lies about them but he's here now and he's with his mates, his family and he's happy.
Remus's birthday was a rather relaxed affair as they just listened to the stories Remus told of his time in Hogwarts with his friends and their time afterwards with Mia even if it had been only for a short time.

But through each of the stories André, Fred, Blaise and Damon noticed that Mia ate them up eagerly, soaking them up as if she were a sponge. They each swore to themselves that they would continue to make as regular trips as they possibly could, if only so Remus and Mia could spend some time together as they both looked so alive with happiness right now that they never wanted to deprive either of them of it.
————————————————————————

Italian to English:

* Tesoro = sweetheart

French to English:

* Chéri (ou chérie) = darling