°Chapter 5°

◃ ───▴*▪☾⚜☽▪*▴─── ▹

Wilbur and Tommy pov

   It almost 1 or 2 month the pinkish leave the village, "wil, when will techno come back?!" The younger yell frustrated at the older. The older didn't heard worry about the pinkish, he promise to come back with his father.

"I don't know tommy" the older answer not looking at him, "he promise to come back but he end up lost to!" The younger yell again make the older more frustrated, "tommy can you quite! I'm try to think?!" The older shot back making the younger quite.

"Tommy I'm worry to ok, it's been months.." the older apologize at the younger as the younger sit on the couch. The silent broke when the door knock, the older walk to the door ans open it see a familiar faces. "Alex, Tubbo, fundy.." the older spoke.

"I wonder if your brother is here..?" Alex or everyone call quackity ask, making the younger stand and walk behind the older. "What do you want from him Alex, you know the war is over and he didn't bother you anymore.." the younger spoke in taking other attention.

Alex look at him and frown, "it's adult problem tommy, go away" Alex say shoo him away. The older look at the younger and say again, "what do you want about him Alex, he's not here right now" answer the older.

Alex, Tubbo and Fundy look at each other before Tubbo and Fundy nod. "Say to him when he back, the president and vice president want to meet him for a little talk." With that they left.

"Techno you better come back with Phil or I swear I'll kill you for worrying us.." the older thought before walking back inside.

──────────
First person pov

   "A dance!" The princess shock as she taking a bath, "it not gonna be that bad, your highness" the ballerina assure the princess. "But Niki I never been ask to a dance before nor knowing how to" the princess and lean to the side tub.

"I know it will not be as bad as it sound princess" Mrs Potts assure her again, the princess put a white robe on her body and got out. "Beside it's night your highness" the princess look at the ballerina and grin before got her dress.

 "Beside it's night your highness" the princess look at the ballerina and grin before got her dress