°Chapter 2°

◃ ───▴*▪☾⚜☽▪*▴─── ▹

   The night come, and the princess didn't feel sleepy so she decide to go to the west wing to see the roses. She got up from her bed taking a cloak and wear it before got out. Walking there she look at the painting, "(y/n) how you get yourself in this situation..?" She cross apon her portrait. She disguise and scratch it and leave it like that.

Arrive at the room she open it up, the room all dusty and broken, only the glass with rose in it that shine from the moonlight. Oh she wish that one of this day someone can break her curse.. looking at the rose paddle, some of it already gone only some of it still there.

She hope one day, not for long someone could love her for her..

──────────
New pov

   Another day in his village farming a potato farm while his younger brother practice his sword and his older brother playing some new tune from his guitar. "Hey techno, you know about the abandoned castle in the forest?" Ask the blonde while swinging his sword right to left. The pinkish thought and shake his head, "no, where did you head that?" He ask putting back the hoe to it place and take of the hat.

"Heard from the people in L'manburg, they say it curse" the blonde continue, "Tommy don't even thing to go there" the older spoke still looking at his guitar. The pinkish only look at the both argue and walk to the stable where his horse 'carl' is. "When will Phil come back..?" The pinkish thought handing a hay to carl to eat.

"Techno? Are you here?" The pinkish heard his older brother and walk out from the stable, "you need me?" Answer the pinkish to his brother. The older one nod then call the younger one to come inside their little humble house. "What is it wil?" The young one question tilting his head, with a sigh the older one spoke "it's about Phil... I don't know if he'll be back next week" as he spoke the two went silent. As expected, their father will not be home until the business done. Their father work at the castle but it long been unused. It also the same one that the younger said but it didn't ring the bell in their mind.

"Tommy you said the castle in the wood is hunted right?" The pinkish ask but did not look at the youngest, he nod and the pinkish also nod then stand up. "You're not going there right?" The older question the pinkish, "sorry wil but it's almost what? 4 month Phil there" the pinkish spoke and not that ring the bell to the both. "If you go then I'll-" the older got cut of by the pinkish, "no, I'll go by myself, don't want you both in danger" the pinkish said walking out from the living room and to his room.

   Preparing his weapon he walk out and see his two brother stand infront of the door, "I'll not allowed you, if Phil lost in the castle so do you.." say the older looking at the pinkish in the eyes "...we can't bare listing you to techno..." continue the youngest. The pinkish look at them both before bringing them to a bear hug, "I'm sorry.." the pinkish whisper, "I'll promise to bring him back...alive" he continue. With that he walk out, getting on top of Carl and begin his way to the castle. "Please be alright.." the two mumble waving goodbye at their brother.

──────────
Y/n's pov

   While looking at the rose, the door knock and the princess flinch before grabbing her good and put it over her head, "y-yes?" She said walking a little near the door, "sorry bothering your highness, but dinner is done" an older man voice speak through the door. "I'll be out it a second" answer the princess before opening it, "yes your highness" the man answer and leave the door. The princess sight and walk out she dress skirt rip after the change. Only the hood over her head stay still covering her hideous face from anyone.

"Your highness! You finally here!" The candlestick say waving his hand up, "lumiere better start the dinner before your highness right here starving" the teapot add and the candlestick walk down and start the dinner. The princess then sit on the chair and a rack came up to her, "your highness, your hood?" It spoke and the princess hesitantly to took it of. "It's alright if you don't want to" the rack say again, "it's quite alright 'Phil', it's not like you never see me like this before" say the princess taking of the hood.

Her face is furry but the facial of her still there, the pointy and fluffy ear stand out very well. The tail wagging right and left while waiting for the food. Not long the food arrive and she beging o eat, using her paw and dig into the food. "Your highness you may want-" the candlestick spoke but got cut by the princess growling, "you know what never mind" he spoke again, brushing of the way the princess eat. "Oh lumiere, leave the poor girl alone" says Mrs Potts to him, "I don't see the problem, either way she eat she still a princess" the ballerina fool say twirling near the teacup.

"That's very nice of you niki" the princess say with mouth full, "anytime, your highness" with a chuckle she answer and a spin before bowing at the princess. The dinner end and the princess back to the room all alone leaving the other outside.

──────────
First person pov

   "You think someone can break the curse?" The ballerina ask twirling while the other walking, "I know someone will Niki, I believe it very soon" the rack or phil say walking with the other. "As it should, don't know how long I can be a clock" cogsworth spoke close and opening the glass that protect the cloak in him, "oh, I believe what Phil say it's true, I can feel it" says Mrs Potts. "Mama! Is that mean I can be a boy again?!" Chip ask jumping in excitement, "yes darling, you will, now of to bed" spoke again Mrs Potts.

"Phil, what if your kids forgot you?" Ask Niki looking at him in curious, "I...I don't know Niki.." answer Phil looking down at her. With a sight the ballerina jump to the music box beside the entrance as Phil stand beside her near the entrance. Follow beside them both lumiere and cogsworth stand there and become what their are and stand quite.

~1116~