°Chapter 4°

◃ ───▴*▪☾⚜☽▪*▴─── ▹

"Urghh!!" Ground only can be hear around the castle and the princess been treated by the pinkish that been trying to clean her wound over an hour.

"It's hurt you know!?" Yell the princess at the pinkish as he put the towel down, "relax will ya? I'm try to clean it" said the pinkish rolling his eye. "Be more gentle!" Again the princess cried.

"Oh dear, you shouldn't go, expecially right after the sunrise" Mrs Potts said strolling over the princess and the pinkish, "you know your human form is weaker then the beast" continue Mrs Potts.

"If he hadn't run away it would happend" the princess explain, "and if you didn't threatening me, I would have run" the pinkish fire back, "if you didn't come here this wouldn't happened!" She protest again, "if you could only control your temper, it will not happend!" After that the room ground silent as the princess sit up and put her hand on her lap looking at it with blank expression.

"Leave.." the princess mummer under her breath, "what?" What the pinkish said before seeing the princess red eye, "I said leave the room.. I want to be alone.." he said grid her teeth together as she spoke.

They all left the room and standing infront there, in the silent a little sniff be heard from the inside. "Poor princess y/n.." the ballerina whisper only to get a little head slap from a candlestick, "ow, that's hurt lumiere" the ballerina said to the candlestick rubbing her plastic head.

Day by day the people inside would constantly turn to a real thing. The princess must broke the curse by a certain someone that could love her. And right now they thinking a person that standing infront of them, with a pink silk hair, a red piercing eye, a rough but also smooth pinkish skin and a body of a true man. [Sound pretty weird if you ask me..]

Walking back to his room, the rack father saying his goodnight to him and walk of. The pinkish only look around and sit on the edge of the bed. By taking a deep breath and exhale, his mind calm, the face of his two brother that only keep him awake.

──────────
F

irst Time Skip

After the event, the princess feel a little guilt for what she said so the next day she walk to his room and stand there, "knock it" she look beside her and see the ballerina stand beside her. The princess then knock the door and it open with the pinkish standing there.

"Oh it's you" the pinkish spoke first, the princess look at him before say something "would you mind follow me.." she spoke a little gently and low this time then before, he hesitate but then follow her.

They both stop infront of a door and she unlock it, "Phil tell me you like read so umm.." the door open and the pinkish mouth gape looking at the library full of book. "You like it?" The princess question and he only nod, "if you like then it's yours" the princess say from behind him.

The pinkish smile and look around more "do you read all of it?" The pinkish question and the princess only shrug "not all maybe half of it" he look at the princess in impressed and start to read some book with the princess.

──────────
Second Time Skip

The day past by, little by little the princess getting comfortable around him even thought she's a beast he never treat her differently knowing morning beast, and night is beauty. One day they out, it was snowing and the pinkish have Carl his horse out to stretch and see the princess look- no stare at it.

"Wanna hold it?" The pinkish spoke but the princess only nod slowly back a little, knowing her in the beast form, scaring her to harm anything or anybody by the beast form. But the pinkish take a hold of the furry hand and the princess take a hold at the house.

The princess hold it and with a wide smile she rub is gently. A chuckle escape the pinkish lips as he walk away father from the princess that busy with Carl.

Techno: There something sweet and almost kind,
But she was mean and was coarse and unrefined
And now she's dear, and so unsure
I wonder why I didn't see it there before.

The princess look at the pinkish way with a wide smile as she gently rub Carl on his neck.

Y/n: He glanced this way, I thought I saw,
And when we touched he didn't shudder at my paw..
No, it can't be, I'll just ignore,
But then he's never looked at me that way before.

The pinkish make a snow ball and throw at the princess make her glance at him before make a little bigger one and throw at him.

Another day, they eat dinner together and the pinkish change his sit to beside the princess shocking her a little bit.

She a little shy to eat like she use when being a beast and the pinkish saw, so he put aside the spoon and carry the plate near his mouth and eat it. The princess follow to as her (h/c) bang cover her eye, he they chuckle follow by the princess.

Some of the worker at the castle clean the ball room at the morning with the princess look around. "How long does this place not been use..?" The princess thought to herself with Mrs Potts beside her.

Y/n: New and a bit alarming,
Who'd have ever thought that this could be?

L

ook out of the library window see the pinkish with Carl while the princess pink up some book she never read yet.

Y/n: True that he's not prince charming
But there's something in him that I simply didn't see..

The princess pull out a book and hand it to the pinkish that put it on the table.

Niki: Well who have thought?
Mrs Potts: Well, bless my soul!
Cogsworth: Well, who have know?
Lumiere: well who indeed?
Phil: And who's have guess they'd come together on their own?
Mrs Potts: It's so peculiar
Wait and see!
(We'll wait and see, a few days more)
(There's may be something there that wasn't there before)
Phil: and here's a thought
Perhaps there's something there that wasn't there before

Chip look at the two while the stroller stroll them out from the library, "what is it mama?" Chip ask, "there may be something there that wasn't there before" Mrs Potts sing. "What is it? What's there?" Chip question again and Mrs Potts only shrug and spoke "oh I'll tell you when you're older".

Chip look at the two again and look at Mrs Potts, "okay, I'm older!" He said confidently, "chip! Oh, you are a one..." That the last thing Mrs Potts say before fully out from there.

~1163~